BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stacia T.
This is my all time FAVORITE setting spray! It helps keep my makeup on all day and gives makeup the opportunity to live up to its full potential. It's lightweight, easy to use and works for all skin types. I would recommend to everyone!
Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
The only thing that helps my makeup stay on! I'm a competitive cheerleader and sweat so much as gross as it is and I noticed a huge difference when wearing this and not wearing it! I'm on my 4th bottle and I 100% recommend.
Autumn J.
Baltimore, OH
This is the best setting spray I have used. It locks all my make up in place and lasts all day. Gives my skin a really nice demi-matte finish and I don't get as oily when I use it. The smell is really pleasant too which is nice. I recommend this product for sure.
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
Oh my gosh I touch my face and rub it on everything apparently, because when I don't use this and I go to remove my makeup there is nothing on my wipe. However when I use this product the wipe is covered and my makeup stays on forever and doesn't budge. It works better than MUFE setting spray that I also use, but I absolutely love this stuff. Five stars doesn't do it justice
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
Such a great setting spray! I can never find makeup that I absolutely love, but this right here hits the spot for me. My makeup lasted all day long and to be honest I could barely get it off when I tried. This is the holy Grail for setting spray. PS. Only set back is price, but whatever, it lasts me a good 3 months.
Carolyn K.
Dublin, Ohio
I purchased this at ulta when buying items for my wedding day. I wanted as many waterproof and long lasting makeup items as I could find. One of the ladies at the store recommended this to spray on top of my completed face of makeup to extend the life of it. WOW is all I have to say. My makeup stayed on all day! I use this all the time for special occasions where I will be out on the dance floor sweating to keep everything in place!
diana c.
Looking for you makeup to last in place and fresh? This setter will do the trick without making you face feeling like carboard. This last step on your makeup routine will be worth it plus it helps all the makeup show more vibrancy
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
I bought this because I needed a new setting spray and I trust and adore the UD brand. I really love this because it’s almost like I can’t overuse it if that makes sense. Like when I get heavy handed and spritz Happy it’s not too moist on my face and dries quickly. Makeup is set for my long active days. It’s amazing
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
My favorite setting spray of all time! It doesn't make my face look dewy, it doesn't leave little droplets of the product on my face after spraying, and my makeup stays on for so long! I could sleep in my makeup, and i could wake up in the morning and it still looks like I just did it. I HIGHLY recommend this product to ANYONE!
Celeste W.
Baton Rouge, LA
LOVE this setting spray! Really is the best of the best; I won't purchase anything else. No sun protection, but great for any skin type! The spray component is also the best on the market: lovely even mist that really covers well. I would definitely buy it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.