BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is truly a lifesaver. My makeup would always rub off on my friends' shirts when I hugged them, so this was a must have for me. I do prefer the de-slick version, but I still use my first bottle of this version. This is a must for short girls and anyone using stage makeup.
Suzanne M.
MACEDON, NY
I absolutely love this setting spray! My sister likes to describe it as it keeps your face from melting. That is so true, you can dance all night long and sweat and your makeup still looks great! It's a good price for the quality of the product. I have loved every single urban decay product I have purchased! I would swear by them and recommend their products to anyone!
Stephanie G.
I was never a setting spray person because I never cared how long my makeup would last but I was curious to try this one out. I heard great things about this setting spray so I bought the travel size. A few hours after I sprayed it on, my face felt fresh and dazzling. At the end of the night, it made my face extremely oily. I would recommend to anyone with a dry skin type although I would never purchase again.
Shawen I.
Bridgewater, NJ
This stuff is fantastic. It really enhances the longevity of your makeup. I can even spray it after using mascara (once it’s dried!) and it does not disturb it. The sprayer is very fine and misty which I feel is maybe even more important than the product itself. It is invisible on the skin. Definitely would repurchase, I don’t use this every day so it lasts me quite awhile. I use it for special occasions or extra long days where I need to look fresh the whole time.
Sabrina H.
Absolutely loveeeeeeeee this product keeps my makeup in place all day and night super easy to apply doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky .... literally fell asleep with my makeup on woke up the next morning still looking bomb.com lol it's a must have ladies ..
Misti J.
I was recommended to get this product from a friend of mine. Funny story, she was in labor and after she had her baby I asked how in the world her make up still looks perfect? I got the small bottle of this product just in case it didn’t work to my liking. So far it has not disappointed me. I have cried, sweated, and went all day at work with makeup on and it still looked as if I had just put it on! I don’t know what kind of magic they have in that tiny bottle but it’s definitely worth the purchase!
Megan L.
East Lansing, MI
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly. I was surprised by the mint smell of it, but when I say that this spray really seals in your makeup- it truly does! I was so used to using drugstore setting sprays that would work for a handful of hours and give out. I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup after a crazy night out and woke up with perfect makeup. My face did not transfer any makeup onto my dark pillows either. I'm so impressed by Urban Decay! They have really set the bar for this and other makeup products I own.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Simply in love with this. Keeps your makeup on for a long time. And great for combination skin. One of my favorite things to buy and carry along with me wherever I go. Def recommend this for anyone to buy.
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
Ive been using this setting spray for many years now. The new bottle makes it look even better. This spray really holds it all together. It's like my staple setting spray. Twice I went to an event that involved sweating and my makeup did not move around .. it was like billet proof & I believe that this spray had a lot to do with it !
Chrissy F.
Huntsville , AL
This product is the #1 setting spray for a reason! I noticed a major difference. It sets your makeup beautifully & makes your makeup last! I never used primer or setting spray before, but this product Made me a believer! A little goes a long way. my foundation lasts even after a day of running errands in Florida heat & humidity. It's definitely worth using if you're doing "full face" of make-up for a night on the town. I'll definitely buy this again when I run out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.