BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
elizabeth a.
I'm in love with this all-nighter spray! I got a sample of this yesterday from a sephora rep and tested it out today. The rep told me to spray 3 times but a lot comes out in one spray so you need to spray about 1-2 times after you've completed your makeup application. Before using this I was always irritated when 1) my makeup would crack on the side edges of my mouth and 2) when my face makeup would oxidize throughout the day. For those of you who don't know what I mean by 'oxidize' it means that my face makeup would change color. I'm fair to light beige and my foundation matches my skin in the morning but by the end of the day it alters to a darker beige color. In turn, there was a huge color contrast between my face and neck. However, thanks to the all-nighter spray my makeup color stayed as is and no more cracks on the edges of my mouth!!! I had M@C's fix+ spray as a back-up but now that I've found this, I'm returning it tomorrow and going to purchase this. Thanks Urban Decay!!
Sky R.
Lake Zurich, IL
this spray absolutely lives up to its name. this is like a padlock for your makeup! this will keep you crease and cake free all day and all night, it is almost unrealistic! i also use this to wet my brush to use for a wet effect with certain eyeshadows and it will keep it on for more than 24 hours without budging!
Liz T.
Paducah, KY
This setting spray is great, but I paid $15 for the 1.0 oz bottle which did not last long. This keeps my makeup in place from the beginning of the day till the end without budging or smearing. But does dry my face out. This setting spray does leave a chemical like smell. I would not recommend to a friend.
Danielle P.
Sarasota, FL
This is hands down the best product I've used to keep make-up on all night and it does, Your makeup lasts longer doesn't smudge, and keeps face from looking oily. best p;art is the sleep test, you wake up with full face of makeup not messed up at all its amazing
Stacia T.
This is my all time FAVORITE setting spray! It helps keep my makeup on all day and gives makeup the opportunity to live up to its full potential. It's lightweight, easy to use and works for all skin types. I would recommend to everyone!
Georgia S.
Las Cruces, NM
Absolutely love my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray! It leaves a matte finish which actually does make your makeup last all night. I use about 3-4 sprays once all my makeup is on and it gives me the perfect finish. Will continue to repurchase! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Autumn J.
Baltimore, OH
This is the best setting spray I have used. It locks all my make up in place and lasts all day. Gives my skin a really nice demi-matte finish and I don't get as oily when I use it. The smell is really pleasant too which is nice. I recommend this product for sure.
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
This setting spray is AMAZING!!! I have oily skin that develops over the day as I sweat and what not but this setting spray doesn't make it show at all! It keeps all makeup and and doesn't smudge or crease. couldn't live without it
Steph R.
This does exactly what it says on the label, keeps your makeup intact while you party all night. I normally spray this on before mascara just to avoid any transferring when I close my eyes as it dries. I recommend this to every single one of my friends! Just a couple of sprays to set it and that's it, dries quickly, doesn't feel cakey at all.
Delaney M.
This setting spray is true to its name because once you put it on your makeup isn't coming off. I put this on everyday and when I do prom makeup and the girls tell me that they have fallen asleep after prom without taking their makeup off (if that didn't make your pore cry I don't know what will) and they say their makeup still looked as good as it did the night before.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.