BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rebecca B.
This spray is great it helps my make up last all day. Its lightweight and easy to use. It adds moisture to my face and sets my make up for a day and night out. It has a good smell doesn't smell like chemicals i would buy again when my runs out and would keep rebuying this is the best setting spray that i have used.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
My favorite setting spray, hands down. I love the spritz that comes out of the bottle. I love how long the product lasts. I love that it doesn’t have too strong of a scent. This setting spray actually prolongs the wear-time of my makeup and keeps my face looking fresh. I also use this setting spray to apply some of my metallic shadows and really make the colors pop.
Adrianna G.
I know this is such a popular setting spray & Ive used it for a long time but my most recent purchase of it has disappointed me a little. It keeps my makeup on all day but this one had an unpleasant smell on contact & thankfully didn't make my face smell bad but it smelled expired & I couldn't possibly understand why it was even on the sephora selves if it was old?
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
i got a sample sizeof this the one day to see what all the hype is about. it was 15 dollars just for the small one son hoped it was a miracle worker. I used it and i fell in love. It makes my makeup look so slick and adds little hydration to my skin. The best part about it is the mist is perfect because it doesn't drench your face. I just wish you got more product.
Victoria r.
Great setting spray, I use it also on my beauty blender while blending foundation and it just gives the most dewy look. I like to use it through out the day to refresh my make up although I don't know if that's how I should use it- works for me 😁 I find that it doesn't prolong the make up as much as other setting sprays but this one DOES NOT dry out my very dry skin and other ones can
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
This spray is so amazing for setting makeup and making sure it lasts all day. One bottle lasts me a few months. It is good for all skin types, but people with oily skin may find their skin doesn't stay completely matte. I will definitely be buying this again.
madison s.
Apex, NC
I have only bought the travel size of this product and it lasts a long time. The setting spray is pretty light weight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I also love spraying my eye shadow brushes with it before applying a glitter eye shadow to intensify the color and help with fall out. If you have the money try this out if not the drugstore also has great stingrays.
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
My holy grail setting spray. This is my ride or die setting spray. I've bought this every 2 months for the last 4 years. Can't stop using it, i feel like my makeup is not complete without this baby. It has a good price for what it does, it feels great in the skin and it actually made my makeup last longer. It smells good 😊 I'll super strongly recommend this setting spray.
Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown, RI
This product allows your makeup to stay looking fresh, oil free, and beautiful all night long. I never leave the house without spraying my face with the product. Urban Decay has made the best setting sprays, and I have been using it for years. Highly recommend to others!
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Favorite setting spray of all time!! I absolutely love this product. The mister is very nice and it's super easy to apply. My makeup doesn't budge when using this product! The finish kind of depends on what products I'm using during the day, but I feel it gives a nice natural finish. I would recommend this to anyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.