BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is my jam. You never realize how hard some products work until you forget them. This stuff works great and holds my makeup in place all day long. I have combination skin and oily lids.

I forgot to use this the other day and my makeup looked BAD when I got home from work. I won’t be forgetting it ever again haha. I just bought two more big bottles of it!
Veronica K.
Woodland, CA
One of my favorite setting sprays! It makes your makeup last all day which is amazing! it's very lightweight & doesn't add on more weight to your face with the makeup. It's great for all skin types. I currently have the travel one but I will definitely buy the full size!
Gladys M.
Yuma
Pros This stuff is a must if you have oily skin like me and don't want your make up to slide off. I like to use it on long trips, all day conferences, and special occasions. Cons I hate the way it smells, to me it stinks like bad breath. I also think that I get breakouts a day or so after using it, I guess it really seals in your make up and prevents your skin from breathing? Still totally worth it to fight off sliding make up
Ariel R.
Lawton, OK
I LOVE this setting spray. I didn't really fall for the reviews before but when I decided to try it out for myself.. amazing. I have combination skin and while I do get oily in my T-Zone, I find this setting spray to do it's job exceptionally well. I feel it works better when you have a full face on compared to when you just have eyeliner, brows, and mascara on.
Shante H.
Portland, OR
This product is awesome. It dries out my skin towards the end of the day, but overall its awesome!! The packaging is very sexy. I feel like I get a lot of product for the price point so I won't have to get another one for a while.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This setting spray is amazing. If you're in the market for a high end setting spray, look no further! My makeup stays in place all day and all night using this Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. It's lightweight on the skin and doesn't mess up your makeup when you spray it on. I recommend!
Natalia H.
This is probably the best setting spray on the market. If you use a lot of it, the powdery look on your face is immediately gone and it ensures that your makeup lasts all night or day. It doesn't leave a sticky residue on your face like some settings spray can and I find that it feels so hydrating (like it doesn't leave your face feeling tight after it dries down)
Alexandria K.
Columbus, OH
Use this daily. Great product for the price. Lasts a while. I use 3-4 spritzes after I'm finished applying my makeup and it stays in place! I also occasionally spray this on a beauty blender and apply over my concealer before I bake to removing any creasing.
Katie Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Best setting spray - hands down. Urban Decay has perfected the setting spray. This keeps me matte all day, keeps my oil at bay, and melts my makeup together, creating a perfect finish. The spray is perfectly even, and I never have a problem with large droplets of product sticking to my face. I've tried other setting sprays, and I keep going back to this one.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
This stuff is awesome. By far the best spray I have used. It is a bit pricey so I tend to use this one for special occasions or when I need my initial application to last all day, but use a cheaper Elf spray for my every day looks. I can definitely tell the difference between the two but I combine the use of them to save my wallet. I highly recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.