BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
this setting spray is just the holy grails of setting spray ! sets your makeup amazingly and it’ll keep it on your face for sooo long. i think it’s good for any skin type honestly. i feel it just really locks in whatever’s on your face :) totally recommend !
Jennifer R.
Fort Smith, AR
This setting spray can get very pricey but your getting good a good product. You just want to keep spraying and spraying your face it mounds all your making perfectly for a long lasting finish and it gives you a very dewy look at the end that you will love!!
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
This is completely worth the hype, I really enjoy it. It helps prolong all of my makeup! It is a bit pricey which is the downside but I love the packaging it is durable. The spritzer itself comes out in a fine even mist which helps with application purposes!
Nico D.
Dublin, CA
Holy grail. I use this everyday after putting on my makeup. Quick tip, do your mascara after your setting spray! Urban Decay really knows what they’re  doing with their setting sprays. I really want to try the Chill setting spray when this one runs out.
Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to for special occasion makeup that lasts and lasts. Long days during wedding season playing bridesmaid and even bride.. to leave Ng Vegas nights dancing until the sun comes up, my makeup stayed put. Didn’t even break out my sensitive skin!
Olivia M.
South Park
I thought maybe this product was just hyped up for no reason, until my air conditioning in my car stopped working. My makeup was sweating off my face on my commute to and from school. I caved in and bought it and I DO NOT REGRET. I would buy it again and again. My makeup does not move at all anymore. If you don’t believe me, look up the patch test on this and see for yourself!
Hannah W.
Turners Falls, MA
I am so happy that I finally tried this! I have been watching Jeffree Star and in some of his videos he uses this setting spray. I am so happy that I did. I do have oily skin so it works great for that. It helps keep everything in place and my makeup looks amazing all day long. I recently was in my dads wedding at the beginning of September and make sure I had plenty of this spray! I even used on my now step-mom. Both of our makeup looked amazing and stayed in place all day! I will definitely be buying this again!
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
One of the best makeup setting spray out there. This setting spray literally locks in your make up all day or night. Feels light weight on the skin. I think this would be good for all skin types I have oily to combo skin and when I wear this my oils are conrolled.
Lisa N.
Chicago
This is my holy grail setting spray.  It does everything I want a setting spray to do.  It sets my make up; keeps it in place and lasts all day.  The spray lets out quite a bit of product so I only do three sprays on my face.  The other big advantage of using this spray is that is melds my makeup seamlessly together.  It takes away the hard edges.  My highlighter, contour, blush and bronzer look perfectly applied.  This is an excellent product, pick it up - you won't be disappointed!
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
This spray will definitely prolong your makeup wear from day to night. It does not suck the life out of your face either. It sets your makeup so the cakey/powderyness is gone and gives you a natural finish. The mist on the old white bottles is better than the purple tops. Luckily I had a few empty bottles of the old design laying around so I just switch the mist caps every time I buy a new one. I have combo skin - more dry in the winter and this hasn't dried my face out. In the summer, it keeps my makeup on for a good 12 hours. This is my HG and I purchase it from Sephora every time they bring out the 2 packs for the price of 1.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.