BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madi P.
I always use this whenever I go out I always say was this is set my make up I want to promise year and I use this to set my make up with and it lasted all night I got home and went straight to bed and woke up the next morning and my make up is still exactly how I did it I love this product because the next morning I went to breakfast I had to say I want the same make up on from prom I am so in love with this product because it's super easy to use super cheap and affordable and I think that if you don't have this you should go out by right now its definitely a necessity
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
I really enjoy this make up setting spray! I received a small size from Sephora to test out as part of my reward points. I had to have this after I saw what it could do it to help keep my make up in place flawlessly! I have gone dancing I have taught physical education classes all day and this stuff has held up! It is pricey but it lasts forever. I would recommend this to a friend for sure.
Natalie A.
I have a travel-sized version of this and wow, this is amazing. Sometimes I forget to finish off with a spray when I'm doing my makeup, but I recently used this and it made SUCH a difference. It really takes away that powdery look makeup can sometimes leave on your skin and really helps everything melt into your skin nicely to make it look more "natural" (as natural as makeup can get!). The spray nozzle is also perfect; a fine mist that won't ruin your makeup with huge droplets. This is great!
Anyza V.
Auburn
To start off with, no make up setting spray has really held with me. I simply can't keep my hands off my face.. I can't help it 🤷🏻‍♀️ But one thing I can say regarding this product is, it held waaay better than what I had anticipated, it gave me a very nice finished look! And survived many many long nights out! I give this product a 4 only because my face was really oily at the end of the day and made me look like a kristy Keene donut but the first 5 hours post face beat were .. top notch😉👌🏽
Ana L.
LaGrange
I purchased this at the recommendation of an Ulta employee to keep my makeup in place on my wedding day. Needless to say, this spray did not disappoint as it kept my makeup looking flawless from the humidity, sweat, and tears i put it through that day! It is a little on the pricier side, so i only grab a bottle occasionally, but i do recommend this to those going to big functions such as prom or a wedding! It is definitely worth the money for those who need their makeup to stay in place!
Olivia I.
Austin, TX
Sadly, I do not like this setting spray. I found that I got oily when I wore it when it was supposed to be an all nighter spray. I even purchased the one for oily skin and still did not like how it felt. Compared to other setting sprays like the Mario Badescu spray, you can actually feel the All Nighter spray on your face. It's weird because its a spray, but each time I sprayed it on my face, my face felt heavy and I immediately wanted to take my makeup off. Definitely do not recommend.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I have a love/hate relationship with this setting spray. I love it because it does everything it claim. It makes my makeup last all day and night. It works really well if you are using a powder eyeshadow as a liner and need to wet it. I hate the smell of this spray so much though. It also feels a bit sticky for a few minutes until it dries down which is unpleasant but not a deal breaker for me. But the good definitely outweighs the bad and I will keep repurchasing this setting spray.
Abby B.
Huntsville , AL
I really enjoy using this makeup setting spray and definitely feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I have combination skin that tends to be drier in the winter. I can use this year-round but it's a must in the summer! I sometimes just use it for effect because, after powder, it takes my makeup back to a more "natural" pretty finish. I personally spray several sprays and let them "fall" onto my face. If I need my face to dry faster, I take my hairdryer on cool setting and blow it on my face for a few seconds and it does the trick!
Stephanie M.
I would definitely recommend this product for those who are looking for an all day makeup setting spray!

I had this spray with me when i went to Vegas for my 21st birthday and I applied my makeup at around 2pm and with this setting spray, my make up lasted in the burning heat all day through to clubbing to as late as 6 am!!

It sooooooo most definitely lasts all day and all night!!!! It is light weight and doesnt make your face feel stretched out or tight either!
Joyce H.
Great product, everything about this is amazing. Applies well, mists well, lasts through everything. Second to none. A makeup must have. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.