BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rita M.
Fort Drum, NY
I’ve used this one back when the packaging was white. The mist is nice and fine, but still generous with the amount you got one every sprites. Definitely melts your makeup into your skin and locks it in place
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have been in search for the perfect setting spray this suits my combination skin. This phenomonal setting spray is suitable for all skin types. I was astonished at how vivacious and fresh this keep my make up lasting and oil free for hours on end. Im a bartender so i have my makeup on from noon till 3 am, and I swearby this product. Bye bye make-up slide. U.D earned a huge fan here.
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
This holds my makeup so well! It has a bit of a smell when you first spray it on but it goes away after a few seconds. I got the travel size but wish I got the larger size! There's a reason there's so much hype for this setting spray, it's worth it! I just wish it was a little cheaper but the price isn't THAT bad. The attached photo is my makeup after about five hours of wear using the All Nighter setting spray!
Alexandra T.
Hayward, CA
FAVORITE setting spray, use this everyday , I have gone through SOOOOOO many of these its so worth the money! I love the packaging! I personally think its good for all skin types but they have different kind of setting sprays, its just about trying them out and seeing which one you like. I have repurchased this about 10 times lol its worth the money!!!
Terin K.
Webb City , MO
Whether it’s a night out or just going to work, I can always count on Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray for longevity. It’s easy to use and great for my skin which is more so dry than anything else.
Selena N.
I love misting my RT sponge with a little bit of setting spray and using it to dab on my foundation, it really helps it last longer. For me, it doesn't work to spray it on at the end, it makes my foundation dewy and tacky, and it never dries down. I've tried it with a handful of foundations and I have the same problem every time, I'm not sure what it is.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
My holy grail!! This has a nice soft mister on it and feels cooling on the skin. It's easy to spritz on the face and doesn't come off in puddles. I purchased this off Urban Decays website and it was fairly priced for a name brand setting spray. The longevity this gives my makeup is amazing. My foundation and powders went from 6 hours to at least 8-10. I have dry skin and this also gives just a little but of glow but not oily. This is quick to put on any look and will keep your makeup in place all day.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I love this setting spray! I'm currently in a play and I needed something to keep my makeup on through hours of stunt-work and hot lights. Urban Decay's All Nighter is not only easy to use, but it kept my makeup on so perfectly and for so long that I couldn't believe it! It works perfectly for everyday use too, and it leaves the texture of my skin flawless for hours.
Anh D.
Irvine, CA
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!! I am a huge fan of this setting spray ever since the day I decided to invest in this magical bottle. I've gone out all night clubbing where it's hot and sweaty and I've never had to go "oh crap oh crap, gotta retouch my makeup" because I KNOW that my makeup will still be on my face by the end of the night. I've also gone to pool parties and hikes and with just a few sprays before I head out, it gives me the confidence and reassurance I need. Also, it's been a good year since i've been introduced to the product and I'm STILL on my first bottle!
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
This setting spray is great! I have dry skin and this makes all of the layers of make up (C'mon, you know know how many layers we have to put on, and it isn't only a few) blend into one single layer on my face. Everything just seems to come together after this dries on my face! The mist is really great, fine and even. There is no noticeable scent, it isn't sticky, it does not give me any "glow" (shine), it just keeps the same finish that I already have but make it look all more natural and stay longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.