BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
This setting spray is absolutely amazing! I use it when I do my makeup at the beginning of the day, and it keeps my makeup perfectly in place through a full day of classes and a full night of adventures. I'm entirely obsessed with this and have yet to find any other setting spray that works as wonderfully as this one. I even use it to set my stage makeup for dance performances!
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Favorite setting spray of all time!! I absolutely love this product. The mister is very nice and it's super easy to apply. My makeup doesn't budge when using this product! The finish kind of depends on what products I'm using during the day, but I feel it gives a nice natural finish. I would recommend this to anyone!
Sareena A.
Seattle, WA
I haven't used a make up setting spray before this. So I cannot compare this to others. I love the dewy finish this spray gives me. I was never a believer of setting sprays or powders before I used this product. It also has a nice nozzle that dispenses product in an even stream. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup intact without my skin getting too shiny.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars is the smell. Seriously idk how to place it but I can't get over the smell. It's very chemical to me.
Having said that the product size is amazing ! You seriously get your money's worth. When I run out I will definitely purchase again just because I know it's gonna last me at least 6 months. It feels like a total steal and it seriously LOCKS that powder in. I can hug my boyfriend in a black shirt and not worry.
Azadeh V.
Keeps my skin hydrated in the winter, and never lets me get oily in the summer. Just two sprays goes a long way! My make up stays in place ALL DAY no matter the weather conditions. Plus it smells good! It's light too so your skin never feels too caked or heavy.
Sierra C.
San Bruno, CA
This is extremely long lasting and keeps my makeup in place for hours and hours. However, it does tend to make me look a little bit oily as the day goes on. It's not as hydrating as I would like it to be but I love how much longer my makeup lasts when I use it.
Miss U.
I only use this product when I need my makeup to truly last all night. I feel the alcohol content of this product is maybe high because I feel that my face feels dry and sometimes itchy. Therefore, I avoid using this everyday. However, when I do use it for special occasions, I can say that my makeup looks exactly the same before I take it off. I will continue to repurcahse for special occasions!
Jhae'lyn H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Keep your makeup looking flawless with this product. This spray leaves you with a flat and matte finish. There is no sun or hydrating benefits from this product. It is super easy to apply; a couple pumps ad you're good. I would definitely buy this product again
James B.
Cambridge
I used this product for over a year due to all of the amazing reviews.  For the price and the amount of product it's quite disappointing.  And I found even with using this setting spray my makeup still creased and it didn't really make a difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I stopped using this product as it no longer seemed worth it.
Rebecca B.
This spray is great it helps my make up last all day. Its lightweight and easy to use. It adds moisture to my face and sets my make up for a day and night out. It has a good smell doesn't smell like chemicals i would buy again when my runs out and would keep rebuying this is the best setting spray that i have used.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.