BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney B.
Bowie
Amazing product. Truly blends all my makeup together and keeps it looking fresh and radiant all day. Truly truly love this product and highly recommend it. Very easy to apply just spritz on your face and your good to go. Would definitely buy this product again!!
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
You can FEEL this product actually locking in all your make up. It’s a great price and highly recommended!!! I love his product. It’s also hydrating!!! Urban DecayUrban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting SprayUrban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting SprayUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love this setting spray!!! I don't have alot of experience in the setting spray arena. I got a sample of Urban Decay's All-Nighter setting spray & fell in love with it. I decided to get the "Chill" version because I often get overheated while doing my makeup, especially in the spring & summer here in California. I would definitely recommend this product, it's amazing!!!
Daryn W.
Brunswick, ME
This is an amazing setting spray! It finishes off your look and gives you that natural look that everyone wants. The smell is ok, not my favorite but it gets the job done. This helps keep my makeup on for most on the day, considering I have long days. My makeup definitely tends to wear off towards the end of the day, but that is as expected. I would definitely recommend.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
I use this every single day no matter where I'm going or what I'm doing. It holds my makeup in place no matter the weather. I have very dry skin and it keeps my makeup from creasing all day. It leaves me with a nice matte finish. I will buy this product every time I run out.
Christine C.
This is a great setting spray that really helps your makeup last longer. Out of all of the UD setting sprays, this is the only one worth trying. The others have a lot of alcohol in the formula, which breaks me out and can be damaging to your skin, but this one is the only one that is different (unless they changed the formula when they repackaged the entire line of sprays).
Iovanna V.
This makeup setting spray is so great if you want your makeup to last all day long. Especially if you have an event to go to. It doesn't make my face feel stiff after spraying it and it also helps with making all the products melt together and look less powdery.
Alicia H.
Carthage, IL
This is my go-to! It is one of those make-up products that I keep coming back to because it is so high-quality. If I have an event going on or a full day’s worth of plans, I always spritz this on as soon as I finish my make-up. I love how it sprays out like a fine mist. I’ve tried other setting sprays that feel like they’re drenching my face and come out too intensely.
Amy M.
In love with this setting spray! I made a big mistake sleeping in my make up on New Years Eve, but I didn’t even have makeup on my pillow when I woke up and my makeup still looked great lol. I would recommend this product. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Michellene F.
San Diego, CA
The truth is in the title!  All-nighter is right!  As a single mama with zero time during the day to be fussing with touch ups I spray this finishing mist after my makeup is complete in the morning and really don't need to worry about it any more that day!  YES it is another step in the morning routine however, definitely worth the few extra seconds!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.