BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda C.
This stuff really makes a difference when it comes to setting your makeup! Sweat proof, nap proof, and leaves a natural finish. Great at reducing oiliness and prevents eye makeup flaking that can leave you with unsuspecting black streaks on your face. I’ve been using UD all nighter for years - it’s definitely worth every penny!
Bethany D.
Anderson, SC
I️ don’t know how I️ ever went years without this product. I️t helps my makeup stay flawlessly in place all night long. My makeup artist used it for my engagement pictures (which were outside in the middle of Summer) and my makeup stayed perfect. After that, I️ immediately bought some and have been using it every day since!
Cortne M.
Works well but for the price there are better options. I'm not a fan of the scent but it keeps makeup in place and helps reduce the look of caked on foundation. Good for all skin types but oily skin may look slick after a while. Recommend blotting papers for oily skin.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
The BEST setting spray you could ever get your hands on! I know it's kinda pricey, but it's soooo worth it. It makes your makeup literally last all day. I even wore it on my wedding day with no issues. It holds up in Texas heat and humidity too! I highly recommend this setting spray and I will repurchase it forever!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I don’t like a cakey looking face so this product sort of sets up and soaks up the powder on my face when there’s excess. I like the product but I don’t think I would but it again because it’s pricy for what it is. If I just need a spray or two here and there I like to use aloe and water in a spray bottle. Works just as well!
ashley d.
This stuff is so refreshing on the skin! I use this everyday, and I find that my skin look relatively the exact same when I get home from work after a 8 hour shift! I will say that it's a little on the pricy side, and I'm sure that there are more affordable ones out there that work just as well, but I would buy it again.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Love UD, and this product. I got it first in a free trial size, and then got more. I only gave it four because I find it slacking towards the end of the night, but for the majority (and most important parts) of the night it glued my makeup to my face.
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
I have been using this for 4 years now! I cannot have enough of this spray. I never like touching up my makeup. And I never have to anymore! I can accidentally touch my face and my makeup will always be there! A girl's best friend!
Arianna M.
LA PUENTE, CA
I absolutely love this all nighter setting spray!! I mean the reason being it is named all nighter is because that is simply what it was made for, to make your makeup last all night!!😍 I would definitely purchase again and again!🤗 It is so amazing I recommend you to head to Sephora and go but yourself one maybe even 2.😘😊
Darlene E.
San Antonio , TX
The best setting spray there is! It leaves my makeup matte all day long! Controls my oil like it claims and is lightweight. Not going to lie I'm not a fan of the new packaging but that's ok! Haha. I tell all my friends about this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.