BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maritza G.
Brewster
This spray is just amazing, specially if you’re going out at night and you’re planning to dance and sweat this is perfect plus us really esasy to apply. Yes it does keep your makeup all day long but like it works great at night too leaves you with a finish matte.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I am on bottle number 2 of this. I genuinely didn't like this when I first bought it because I was using it incorrectly. I would only spray my face once or twice. I have combo skin and I like to wear a full face almost every day. Once I finish my make up, I spray my face with 4 or 5 sprays. After I spray, I take my damp/clean beauty blender and bounce the product into my face. My make up lasts all day. This product genuinely helps my make up stay put in all weather conditions. I would highly recommend this product.
Rebecca L.
I was shopping for a make up setting spray and went to Sephora. I heard so many great things about this setting spray that I had to pick one up. Well, after putting it to the test, I have to say that I am very well pleased with it. My makeup didn't move for hours and it felt so refreshing to my skin. I definitely give it a thumbs up. Good job Urban Decay.
Anna T.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
I have seen so many positive reviews on this product and i can finally say it deserves all the hype! I bought the travel duo that came w the primer and setting spray. All my friends have asked why my makeup looks so much prettier. I'll go 8 hrs with it on and check on it and literally jt looks like I just put on my makeup. Try it and you won't regret it!
Liz R.
I love this makeup spray! I feel like it totally lives up to the hype. It makes my makeup last forever and locks everything into place! When I take off my makeup after wearing it from anywhere between 14-16 hours typically there's still a full face of makeup there! My only minor gripe is I'm not such a fan of the smell as well as the price. If it wasn't around $30 it would be the only one I'd ever use.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you need a spray that will make your makeup last all day long, this is it! I just make sure to put it on before mascara because it’s made a tiny bit of my mascara transfer to my under eyes in the past. I have oily skin, and this spray seriously just sets my makeup in place and even keeps me looking more matte throughout the day. I even have a mini size of the spray too, and I take it with me on trips and just refill it with my bigger bottle when I need to. This spray is a lifesaver! If you need a top-notch setting spray, this is absolutely worth the price.
Marie B.
I don't like the smell of the new spray. The old one didn't have any odors and this one smells like rotten chemicals just got sprayed on my face. It definitely works, just wish the smell wasn't there. It definitely does its job by keeping your makeup lasting all day long, but for the natural look I try and go for it is way too shiny for me.  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I purchased the travel size of this because I wasnt too sure how this would work with my skin type. I get oily sometimes if i dont set correctly. BUT i have no complaints about this setting spray! Ive always seen such good reviews on it and never got around to trying it until now. It leaves my makeup on all day and gives it such a beautiful finish all day long. I have no worries about my makeup being oily, moving or wearing off when i set with this.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
This is hands down my favorite setting spray. I always try other brands setting sprays but I always end up disappointed. This stuff is amazing! I once forgot to take my makeup off and woke up the next day still looking as fresh as when I first put my makeup on the night before thanks to this setting spray. It goes on like a fine mist so it doesn't leave your face visibly wet like others that I have tried.
Trixie A.
Irvine, CA
Spraying this on my face at the end of my makeup routine pulls everything together and makes whatever look i'm wearing look just that little bit better. Especially when I'm wearing powders, spraying this stops me from looking cakey or overly matte in the places I don't want to be. My makeup does tend to stay on longer (and better) when I spray this, but it's not life-changing. This is a splurge purchase that you don't need but definitely enhances your look and the feel of your skin when you're done putting on your makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.