BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin Z.
Crowley
It’s number one because it is the very best setting spray out there!! It goes on in a fine mist, dries quickly, and doesn't leave any streaks or runs (like the ELF one I tried!) My skin can be on the dry side sometimes, but this spray doesn't leave my face feeling dry or tight.
Julianna F.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have used this product repeatedly. It has a natural finish and doesn’t really look like it’s on your face. It is extremely light weight and I think it does a pretty good job keeping my makeup in place all day but not necessarily the best. I will keep purchasing this product.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
This setting spray is great! It doesn't leave your face feeling tacky, or stiff. You can't even feel it on you at all. I also love that it comes in a travel size. It takes a long time for me to run out of it, so for a cheaper price, the travel size is just perfect for me!
Face It B.
I typically only use this for a night out but it makes my makeup last really long! I've heard it's best to spray it before and after makeup application to give you a tacky base and a lasting finish. I don't like the smell but I can get over it because this product is so good!
Giselle R.
Kissimmee, FL
I finally use this the other day. And I absolutely love the finish you gave to my skin, made my make up look super flawless. And it lasted for such a long time! I also saw that is was made by Skindinavia, which is an amazing brand that’s what sold me! I really think this is something that you should have in your make up kit!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I have been wanting to try this for some time now and my birthday is right around the corner - my love bought me a trial size of it to try out! She knows how much I love makeup and how dedicated I am to not wasting a product so I buy a trial size of most things!

This spray is my new favorite! It mists really nice & evenly so some parts of your face aren’t completely soaking wet while others are dry. It doesn’t smell like anything in my opinion, which is another huge plus because I find that fragrance makes my skin act out (because it is extremely sensitive.) All in all, I love this setting spray and it definitely is going to be my new go to!
Jordan H.
I have only used a couple different setting sprays, and this is by far my favorite! It leaves me with a nice matte finish. I still get a little oily through the day but the make up stays for a while. It is easy to apply and quick, but I do wish it dried a little faster.
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
If you have oily to combination skin, this is the setting spray for you. The pump spray evenly mist over face in a wide range and not just, "splat" in the area your holding the spray. Also, can be used for sensitive skin and has a light scent that is not overwhelming or empowering, it does make you feel "On Point" I can say myself.
Caribe Crystal A.
Memphis, TN
Does what it’s supposed to do. :) I have very oily skin and this setting spray really helps my makeup stay put all day. Pros: it really does work and helps my makeup stay on longer. Cons : the price is a little up there. Definitely worth it . I use it on my clients as well.
Margot K.
Matawan, NJ
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! It's one of the only setting sprays that I've tried that really keeps my makeup on all day and it evens out the texture of my skin beautifully. I prefer the "de-slick" mattifying formula as I have oily spots that are problematic.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.