BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
In my opinion this is a must have setting spray for your makeup collection! You never know when you'll have to have your makeup on for 12+ hours if it will be an extremely hot day and you need your makeup to last or if you going to be out all night! This setting spray seriously locks your makeup in place and your makeup will not budge with this on! I always have to gave this in my makeup collection because I never know when I'll need to use it to make my makeup last on my face all day long! It's amazing!
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
I love the All nighter setting spray. It seemed to work the best beside the slay all day by Gerard cosmetics. Both are actually great but sometimes i prefer to use the All nighter setting spray. It really works for me and keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh all day long. Great great product. Will always continues to use and recommend.
Michelle K.
This Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray is so good! I was skeptical at first, but I fell in love after the first time using it! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a setting spray that makes your face stay put.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
Urban Decay has been and will always be my favorite brand! I have never even been slightly disappointed! This setting spray is blissful! Stays all day and night without creasing! I would highly recommend! Spray on top of your favorite Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette combinations on your lids too! This picture was taken after 7 hours of wearing a drugstore brand foundation with this setting spray on top!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
First off, let me start by saying you can never go wrong with Urban Decay. This setting spray is glorious. It has kind of a matte finish but also a dewy look, very natural.I work at a coffee shop for 8-10 hours a shift and I tend to sweat because of running back and forth. This spray has helped immensely and keeps my makeup looking flawless. I bought it at Sephora for $31.00 and so worth every penny
Cynthia A.
Turlock, CA
Setting spray is a must for me & this is the one I always use no matter what occasion! I like to apply a good amount of the setting spray after I finish my makeup for more than just one reason! Applying this setting spray takes away the powdery look you have sometimes after using translucent powder, bronzer, blush & highlight! Along with taking the powdery look away it melts everything together to give you a flawless finish & sets your makeup in place to make it last longer throughout the day/night!
Cara U.
South Orange , NJ
This is THE BEST setting spray ever!!! I never really thought setting sprays made a difference until I bought this product. I simply spray it all over my face after I finish my makeup, and my makeup lasts noticeably longer than usual. What makes this product even better is the fact that it almost helps my makeup look less cakey and powdery. By spraying it all over, my makeup sinks into my skin and stays place for hours, even with the heat and humidity in Florida. I can't recommend this product enough!!
Taylor R.
This stuff is amazing. When I watch youtubers use it I'm like, "No way, it can't be that great...how do they know its not just water lol" BUT NOOOOOO this stuff is amazing. It takes away cake-y-ness and it makes my makeup stay ALL day on my oily skin. It makes you look nice and sort of glowy. I love it & would recommend this & the "deslick" version to EVERYONE.
Devyn S.
I first used this product on the second night of a music festival, and it made SUCH a difference from the first night. After being outside all night, squeezed in between people, dirt kicked up everywhere, my makeup still somehow looked so good. No shininess or visible pores, and none of it had even worn off. I use this daily now.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Gabby H.
Love the finish and formulation of this product. I apply this after I prime and moisturize to lock in and hydrate my face before I go in with foundation. I also use this to set my makeup and occasionally spray onto my eyeshadow brushes for intensify my shimmer eye shadows. This doesn't feel too overly hydrating and drys rather quickly. Overall a great purchase!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.