BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alix P.
oakland, CA
I tried this setting spray with high hopes but I was a bit disappointed. I applied my makeup like i normally do and then set my face with this but soon enough I was very oily :/ . I heard a lot of good things but it didn't work well with my skin, I would recommend more for people with drier skin than oily.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This setting spray does work but I don't think it's worth all the extra money, this isn't to say this isn't a nice setting spray to use during those hotter months to at least feel that refreshed and cool feeling. The mist is fine and doesn't just spray out at you in one spot, and there's really not a scent which is nice. Overall a decent product, but there are dupes out there similar.
Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
This is my all-time favorite setting spray! All you have to do is spray and go! As someone with oily skin, I worry that setting sprays won't give my makeup the lasting power I need. But this spray makes my makeup last all day and night. It is lightweight and doesn't have an overpowering scent either. I have bought this product time and time again and definitely recommend it to others.
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Although the spray is very pricey, I love it! I use this after I apply my makeup and it helps make my face less powdery-looking since I apply a powder foundation over a liquid one. It helps my makeup stay on for hours and I don't have to fear that my makeup is melting off of my face. I would totally recommend this if you have the money!
Kiley A.
JESSUP, MD
Yes yes yes! This is a tried and true product for me. I have been using this for the pas 8 years and I love it. I really do see a difference in my makeup longevity when I use this. you really need to try this! I recommend this to everyone in my life! It is worth the money.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Only setting spray I use. I purchase it at Sephora usually. It is light weight yet very powerful and durable. Love to spray my makeup after it is done and know that it will last all day all night. I have purchased it a few times and highly recommend. I usually buy the travel size since I travel frequently.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
This all nighter setting spray is by far my favorite I have ever used! It is so dewey on the skin and leaves a matte finish! I find that when I use this my makeup lasts all day! I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is having trouble with their makeup lasting all day!
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
I always felt like it made my face a lot shinier than it should, so I eventually switched to the mattifying version. This is the first setting spray I ever used, and the first bottle I had lasted me until well into the new packaging change (my original bottle is white with a purple top).

Definitely keeps my makeup on all night, but also means hell to pay if I don't wash my face the night of.
Shelby B.
Kodak, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I could not write enough good things about this setting spray! It's so easy to use. You just shake it up, and spray a few times in a T shape, then and X shape. I have very oily skin, but with this I can go all night long at a party or all day at work and not have to touch up once! It's a life saver! 10/10 would buy again!!
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Bought this bottle in the trial size originally and LOVED it. I was so heartbroken when I ran out and unfortunately had to get another trial size because that's all I can afford at the moment. I love that this product doesn't make my face feel sticky or oily. It has a beautiful finish and my only real complaint is the price, but it ends up being worth it so I truly cannot complain.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.