BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Elysia G.
My makeup routine is not complete until I've used this product! I have oily skin with a lot of scars so I didn't know it was possible for my foundation and eyebrows to actually last all day! The bottle recommends 4 spritz in your face, but i do about 6. My makeup lasts all day! I do need to do a touch up of powder after 6 hours or so since i work long days mainly outside in the sun.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This is one of the best makeup setting sprays I've ever used. It feels very refreshing on the skin, keeps your makeup on all day long, and smells good too. It's a bit expensive, but it's very worth it because the results are absolutely amazing and makes your skin look flawless.
Karina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this setting spray, it does a great job of making my makeup last. It doesn't make my makeup run or mess it up. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I feel like I ran out of the product quickly. And for the price, I'd like it to last longer. My fix + lasted me twice as long. But besides that, I recommend!
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
I never end my makeup without spraying this on my face. I used to think these were a gimmick or unnecessary as in they didn't work. But after using this for the first time I was a believer. This particular one does extend the wear of your makeup. I can tell a huge difference. The only thing I ever have to touch up throughout the day is Lipstick (unless it's a fabulous liquid lipstick
Adriana C.
Jupiter, FL
THE. BEST. SETTING. SPRAY. EVER.  Honestly this stuff will keep your makeup in place until you physically remove it. I threw water on my face one time to test it out and none of my makeup budged. I have dry skin so foundation grips onto dry patches but not with this setting spray! It keeps my skin fresh and moisturized and I love the way this feels. Will never do my makeup without it.
Alix P.
oakland, CA
I tried this setting spray with high hopes but I was a bit disappointed. I applied my makeup like i normally do and then set my face with this but soon enough I was very oily :/ . I heard a lot of good things but it didn't work well with my skin, I would recommend more for people with drier skin than oily.
Heather D.
West Brookfield, MA
This stuff is so great! I bought it last year because my competition dancer's makeup basically disappears during long competition days. It is kind of spendy but once you try it and see that it does what it says and the makeup stays on through multiple numbers and sweat you see that it actually is a good value. Another good thing about this is that you can easily take makeup off too-it doesn't make makeup so stuck on that you can't get it off.
Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
This is my all-time favorite setting spray! All you have to do is spray and go! As someone with oily skin, I worry that setting sprays won't give my makeup the lasting power I need. But this spray makes my makeup last all day and night. It is lightweight and doesn't have an overpowering scent either. I have bought this product time and time again and definitely recommend it to others.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This setting spray does work but I don't think it's worth all the extra money, this isn't to say this isn't a nice setting spray to use during those hotter months to at least feel that refreshed and cool feeling. The mist is fine and doesn't just spray out at you in one spot, and there's really not a scent which is nice. Overall a decent product, but there are dupes out there similar.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
This is probably my favorite setting spray. Not only does it help hold your makeup in place all day, it helps make your makeup look better. This setting spray gives your makeup an air brush finish. And if you feel like your face is too powdery or cakey this helps settle everything down.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.