BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jordan L.
Yes! Love this setting spray. When I'm spending the amount of time and money that I do on makeup, I want it to stay on as long as possible, meaning I needed this setting spray! It doesn't make my face feel sticky like other sprays have, and does not dowse my face in droplets of water as I've seen in the past.
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
You can FEEL this product actually locking in all your make up. It’s a great price and highly recommended!!! I love his product. It’s also hydrating!!! Urban DecayUrban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting SprayUrban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting SprayUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
It is good, but for me it wasn't worth buying. I thought it was going to be better. I don't like the smell and I got the travel size to try it out. It was small but still over an ounce and it lasted like two weeks. I felt like for the price, that was sort of bad.
Maribel B.
Cleveland, TN
I love love love this setting spray!!!!! Since i first got one I don’t use anything else. This product is for any skin type and makes sure your makeup looks spotless and perfect. Once you put it on it literally last all day long. I don’t believe I would enjoy any other setting spray more than UD !!! ❤️ Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS
This setting spray left my skin feeling sticky until it was completely dry. This is not something I like. If I had an itch, or needed to touch my face, my makeup would come off in the area I touched. I would not recommend this spray, unless you don't need to touch the skin until it's completely dry.
Christine C.
This is a great setting spray that really helps your makeup last longer. Out of all of the UD setting sprays, this is the only one worth trying. The others have a lot of alcohol in the formula, which breaks me out and can be damaging to your skin, but this one is the only one that is different (unless they changed the formula when they repackaged the entire line of sprays).
Courtney B.
Bowie
Amazing product. Truly blends all my makeup together and keeps it looking fresh and radiant all day. Truly truly love this product and highly recommend it. Very easy to apply just spritz on your face and your good to go. Would definitely buy this product again!!
Tina E.
All nighter has been a ride or die for me for over 3 years!! I love this setting spray!! It literally holds you're makeup in place all day!! Without looking weird!! I always try other brands and end up coming back to this!! Also the new packaging is everything!!!
Mercedes R.
Arlington, TX
This is one of the best setting sprays for people with oily skin. It locks your make up in and gives it a beautiful not too matte finish. I really like to use this on the nights I go out to ensure my make up won't melt off and so I know my pictures will look good.
Haley W.
I have the mini bottle of this and I've only had it for a couple of months but I've grown to absolutely love it. You spray it on, let it dry, and your makeup doesn't move afterwards. The mini bottle was $14, and it was a great investment. It does smell like rubbing alcohol, though. That's my only complaint.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.