BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Camille W.
Verona, WI
I have super oily skin so I needed a setting spray that would last and not make my face even more oily. Urban decay did amazing with this spray!! I love it so much, it smells great, keeps my make up to last all night and doesn't make me break out or feel/look like i have super oily skin. Everyone needs to try out this spray!
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
I've tried so many dang setting sprays over the years that now most of them sit on my vanity or I give them away to family and friends. But this is by far, hands down, thee best setting spray ever created. I fell in love instantly after using it and my makeup not only stayed put for over 10 hours my face looked so fresh and flawless and it was in the middle of the hot humid summer.
Jade L.
Fountain Valley
This has lasted me through a full day of being on set for filming and photography!  It has also worked for a full day of going out on adventures (like Disneyland or other amusement parks).  I'm usually a sweaty person and my makeup will definitely melt but this keeps it in lock all day long without a worry from me.
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
I got this as a sample at sephora and i love it! It smells nice, seems to do the job and can be used as a pre-spray to application as well. A lot comes in this size as well so I expect it do last awhile. I havent tried many other brands of setting spray but this seems to make a difference
Ruth Ellen K.
Love it. I've noticed in the last year with age that setting my foundation with powder reveals fine lines I didn't even know I had. I tried a few cheaper products which felt heavy like hair spray. This feels like a fine water mist. A little does the job. My skin doesn't end up chalky and dry as it does with powder sets. Love.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a full proof product. I use this on all my brides to finish there makeup. I know it will stay help keep the makeup on all day. It's "hair spray for your face" I have used many different sprays but this one is one I've repurchase several times.
Kayle G.
Palm Bay, FL
The All Nighter setting spray, by Urban Decay, is the ONLY setting spray I will ever use. I have tried setting sprays from NYX and Ulta as well, but Urban Decays is the only one that doesn't make my face look shiny and lasts all day long. It only takes a couple sprays and your makeup will stay in place. It's worth every dollar and is something I've bought time and time again.
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
Definitely the best long lasting setting spray I've ever used. It keeps my makeup in place all day and does not feel heavy on the face. It does not irritate my skin, and is very easy to apply. Also, it does not irritate my nose or eyes when applied so that's always a plus.
Perry J.
Largo
I was looking for what seemed like ages for a good setting spray, because at my work our uniform requires a white button up and doing my makeup without setting spray was a disaster until I found this setting spray, this Urban decay makeup setting spray keeps my foundation and powder on my face rather than on my clean uniform!
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
This is one of my favorite water primer and setting makeup mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow. My make up lasts all day with this setting spray and helps to control the oil of my face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.