BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melinda S.
Bastian, VA
I really like this setting spray. I immediately regretted buying it on the way home. It was one of those "why did I let them talk me into buying this" After using it a couple of times, I'm glad she did. It locks everything in place and gives my makeup a nice finished look. I wear Nars Shear Glow, a lignt concealer under my eyes and some blush, a little contour and highlighter along with my eye makeup. I don't do color correcting, baking or heavy concealers so I didn't think I needed a product like this. I was wrong, it just makes everything come together, like a spritz of magic. I love it
Belle D.
Hardy, VA
Y'ALL OMG!! Seriously, I could go on and on about this setting spray. I used NYX Matte setting spray for the longest time until I found this online and decided to give it a shot. Its a fine mist that comes out and doesn't have a horrible smell. My makeup literally lasts all day and would probably last all night if I didn't take it off. I am a waitress and am constantly running around and sweating and this spray says no ma'am your makeup is here to stay. I literally love this and use it every single time I wear makeup. Thank you Urban Decay for bringing me this holy grail product. IN LOVE!
Tori V.
North Babylon, NY
Same thing it’s good it’s expensive I guess this is a sample tho so it doesn’t matter it’s different spends what you like it’s for oily skin idk about dry try it and return it if u want lol idk just try
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Worth it.This product is great it sets your makeup,doesn't change the finish of your makeup,it makes your makeup last through a thunderstorm and does not make your face look cakey or stick to dry patches.It is pricy however(around 40 dollars) but it's honestly one of the best setting sprays I have ever used and I honestly almost never use a different setting spray.If you want a new setting spray I honestly think this is your guy.
Abby C.
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I've tried many other setting sprays that advertise helping your makeup last longer, however this is the only one I've tried that does not dry out my skin, cause acne, and actually helps my makeup last all day. I can notice a difference if I forget to set my makeup with this setting spray. The urban decay all-nighter spray is great for setting makeup as it helps set your makeup into your skin and look less cakey. I use it to spray onto my eyeshadow and highlight brushes for the shimmer/glitter shades I want to pop. I'm VERY impressed with this product!!!
Megan W.
Morrow, OH
I bought this setting spray because it was trial size and came as a duo with the Quick Fix priming spray. This is now my go-to for setting sprays because it lasts long, is lightweight, and there is no overpowering scent to it.  I pretty much spray it on my face twice after I'm done with my makeup and I personally have not had problems with my face becoming too oily later in the day when using this. I'll definitely be buying it again when I make it through this bottle!
Julie P.
Absolutely perfect for anyone with even slightly oily skin! After having my makeup on for a couple of hours, my skin tends to start getting fairy oily. This stuff will lock your makeup in place, and keep it there!! Even through sweat! I just recently finished off my best friends makeup I did with this, and she looked flawless even after breaking it down on the dance floor! I don't necessarily use it every single day (though you definitely could), but if I have an event to go to I'm definitely spraying myself down with this magic before I hit the door! This is the perfect solution to those hot June weddings in Texas!
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I bought the de-slick version for an upcoming trip to a VERY humid climate. I wanted to test it out. I have zero complaints about it's ability to keep my face super matte in the heat/humidity/sweat. It definitely backs up these claims. However, I can't stand the smell of this stuff. Luckily, the scent dissipates rather quickly.

It has a semi-spicey scent to it. Almost like a dry chili powder? It's really hard to describe. I don't find it pleasant at all, and for that alone I rate it 3 stars.

I much prefer the scent of my Milani Make It Last setting spray to this one.
Samantha J.
Blue Springs
His setting spray is AMAZING! Seriously makes my makeup last three times as long as if I don’t have a setting spray. It also comes in a smaller size which fits perfectly in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. A couple spritzes here and there and I’m good to go. I no longer have to carry my makeup around with me to touch up. Love!
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
This setting spray is a solid option. It's not the most effective, or my favorite of setting sprays, but it did prolong the wear of my foundation. I have very oily skin and found myself still needing touch ups after a few hours of wear. I find most setting sprays to be very similar though, so I wasn't expecting much from this one in particular. I kept it in my purse and sprayed in on my face before touching up with pressed translucent powder, and not only was it refreshing but it made my face feel matte. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy this again, but it is a good product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.