BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Diana A.
Favorite setting spray by far!!! My makeup lasts for hours when I use this. Super easy to use. Price isn't too bad for how long it lasts. To expand the longevity of my makeup I spray it before my makeup application and after. You seriously cannot go wrong with this!!
Katie V.
Olathe, KS
I do like this product a lot. I don't however know if it actually works very well. When i use it my eyes are good but my foundation sometimes creases or smears. I would say over all though this product is one of the best setting sprays I've found right now.
Madison S.
Zanesville, OH
This is the first setting spray I ever tried and I have oily skin so I HAVE to set my makeup or it will just slide right off. This product is amazing! Makes a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts as the name says it last ALL NIGHT. It is a good price for the quality of the product and packaging. Defiantly would recommend.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this setting spray leaves skin feeling so hydrated and keeps makeup put all day don’t have to keep reapplying like the packaging and very affordable would highly recommend this product
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
THIS IS A MUST!!! This product is amazing! My make up lasts all day with this stuff, not only does it last all day, I've put it to the test and have had multiple events to attned and my make up lasted after hours of Zumba and then a winter party after that!
Courtney B.
Lexington, KY
i bought this product in the sephora checkout line and was a little suspicious at first. i used it everyday after doing my makeup and it seemed to make a difference. Once i was finished with the bottle, i noticed how much i truly needed this product everyday! then i went and restocked. it truly helps my makeup stay on all night
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
This stuff really works and it smells nice. I use this any time to do a full face of makeup so I don't have to worry about it going anywhere! And it's good for all skin types! The sprayer on it creates such a fine mist so you don't have to deal with the water droplet effect that you get with drugstore setting sprays. I recommend!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Holy grail primer and setting spray in a travel form? I think so. Use these 2 products are your make up isn't going anywhere. It was so affordable for the travel set it will make you want to purchase the full size.
Devin D.
Greeley , CO
I love this setting spray! They didn't have the white bottle at sephora so I decided to try this one and it's just so good! It makes my makeup look flawless after a few hours of wearing it 🤗🤗👍🏻 definitely recommend this if you need a setting spray!:)
Jennifer T.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I put this spray on every time I'm going to spend a long night out on the town. Normally I don't wear it during the day, so sun protection isn't a big must for me. I use the basic natural one. My only complaint would be that after it's applied, it makes my skin look shiny. I love the brand, so I might switch to the Oil Slick option once this one is done!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.