BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke H.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. It really holds my makeup in place all day long! I will continue to buy this over and over! 😍 so I have been using this product for almost a year now. I will forever continue to buy it. On my wedding day when I was a crying mess, you couldn't tell.. (no makeup running) thanks to urban decay!!
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
This has historically been my favorite setting spray. I use it after I have completely finished my makeup look and I feel like it helps all my liquids and powders meld into one and sit so nicely on my skin. I wish Urban Decay would remove the alcohol from the formula though since it can be drying and irritating to the skin for some.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I have noticed a huge difference since I started using this setting spray. My makeup doesn't melt off my face while I'm at concerts or parties. My skin doesn't look as powdery as before when i would set with powder only. It feels cool and refreshing on the skin. I will purchase again and again! Plus who doesn't love the new packaging?
Irene Q.
San Jose, CA
Absolutely amazing setting spray. I definitely understand where the hype is coming from now. The spray is so fine and covers such a wide area of the face. The smell is fresh and doesn't irritate my face. And most of all, this spray makes my makeup last all day and all night. What more could a girl ask for? 2 thumbs up from me!
Bailey M.
What makes this product great is the sprayer. The product itself doesn't do much more than my e.l.f setting spray.

But the mist itself is so smooth and perfect. It's even and there are no large droplets at all. My recommendation is buy this once or even a travel size and then refill it. That's what I have started to do. I now refill the Urban Decay bottle with the e.l.f spray.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This. Is. A. Savior. I can not tell you how many times I have gone out and worried about my makeup smudging while being crammed into a bar with multiple people breathing in my face. My makeup stays in place all night long after setting it with UD!
Hannah E.
Souderton
I think this setting spray is a long time favorite for many people. I love using it with certain makeup looks. Depending on the weather I do notice it can make my skin look oily, but I know my skin and routine enough that I know when to skip using this. On the days that I use it though, it does really help set my makeup for the day.
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
I love the All Nighter Setting Spray. I have purchased so many of these bottles. I will not purchase any other one. It's $31 for a bottle pricey,  but I rather spend the money on this then the Melani spray that $10 but the bottle is travel size. I feel that the All Nighter sets my makeup nicely and it doesn't wear out
Jess J.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a holy grail product for me.  It smells great and IT WORKS!  You can apply it before or after your makeup, and occasionally when I need serious staying power I will spritz some onto my beauty blender while applying my foundation.  I continue to purchase this product.  I have not found anything better.
Susan R.
Pinebluff
Best Setting spray!!! I use it to cool down my face before makeup during the summer as well as throughout the day if I feel like I need to. My makeup doesn’t move after sweating through an eight hour shift, I have even worn makeup to the gym and it looked great after an intense workout. I will repurchase again and again and again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.