BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Awesome product. My fiancé got it for my Christmas present and did a really good job picking it out. Granted he got everything the same brand so that there would be no problem which worked out. I love how it has a slight scent that is refreshing. The price is great sense it is a name brand it will cost a bit more but also worth the cost for the results you get.
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
This product is good at keeping my makeup on for about 6 hours. After that, my oil seems to push through. If you are looking for something more lightweight, pick this one up; if you want your makeup to last 10-12 hours I would recommend you skip on this and pick up some Mac Fix+. Plus, I'm pretty sure the Mac one is less expensive!
Amanda M.
This stuff is the best. It makes my makeup last all day long. I have dry skin and this also gives my skin a little boost of hydration after applying my makeup. I also love the new packaging. It's super cute and the mist is perfect. This stuff just feels amazing while spritzing your face and gives any shimmer shadow a perfect boost.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I live in the Sonoran desert, and it gets up to 120 degrees in the summer. Normally my makeup will run down my face by the end of the day, but not with this spray!! I absolutely love it, and it compares really well to other sprays I've used in the past. I would say the only one that does better is a theatrical grade one I've used on clients.
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
The all nighter setting spray is one of the first sprays I ever Purchased at my local Ukta Beauty and could say that I have already started my second one. It is super easy to apply and the mist is so fine that it would literally melt your face makeup into place. I absolutely love this setting spray and it lasts through the entire day.
Mandy K.
Des Moines, WA
I was afraid that this might be too drying for my mature skin, but that's not the case at all! It has a nice, clean fragrance, and keeps my "face in place" all day long. The misting bottle works well, also. I would definitely recommend!
Hayley F.
Granger, IN
The HG of makeup setting sprays. This stuff makes your makeup last forever Through sweat, tears, humidity - everything. I used to make fun of girls who said it was the one thing they couldn't live without, and now I have to say I kind of agree.
I still use a primer, so there is extra setting power, but this stuff is amazing.
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is another freelance kit makeup essential! In my opinion the best setting spray out there, it will do as it says keep your makeup on all day. Controls the oils throughout the day and keep the matte finish you need. Highly recommend! Urban Decay
Brooke H.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. It really holds my makeup in place all day long! I will continue to buy this over and over! 😍 so I have been using this product for almost a year now. I will forever continue to buy it. On my wedding day when I was a crying mess, you couldn't tell.. (no makeup running) thanks to urban decay!!
Monique K.
Everett, MA
Pretty much the only settings spray I will ever use for as long as I shall live. this stuff is amazing up against my oily combo skin. you just spray and it feels so like and it absorbs into the skin making you makeup look amazing. If you looking for an amazing setting spray that wont do you wrong look no further this stuff is works!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.