BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Monique K.
Everett, MA
Pretty much the only settings spray I will ever use for as long as I shall live. this stuff is amazing up against my oily combo skin. you just spray and it feels so like and it absorbs into the skin making you makeup look amazing. If you looking for an amazing setting spray that wont do you wrong look no further this stuff is works!
Mary W.
West Lafayette, IN
Didn't really notice that it helped set my makeup. However I love to use it to help keep my makeup from getting cakey, and I really love to spread concealer or foundation on my face and then spray the setting powder on before blending. I think it really helps to blend in my makeup especially with a damp beauty blender and left a wonderful finish. HOWEVER using any nice toner like rosewater has the same effect at a much better price.
Hannah E.
Souderton
I think this setting spray is a long time favorite for many people. I love using it with certain makeup looks. Depending on the weather I do notice it can make my skin look oily, but I know my skin and routine enough that I know when to skip using this. On the days that I use it though, it does really help set my makeup for the day.
Kelsey R.
Newark, CA
Best Setting Spray. Sprays evenly, leaves skin feeling hydrated but not too dewy, great for long nights out or long days out in the sun even! Makes my face makeup not melt off in the CA sun. I think this worth the investment- I don't have to bring concealer with me anymore
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This. Is. A. Savior. I can not tell you how many times I have gone out and worried about my makeup smudging while being crammed into a bar with multiple people breathing in my face. My makeup stays in place all night long after setting it with UD!
Rebecca B.
East Orange, NJ
This has been the only setting spray I have ever used honestly because it was the first and still the best one on the market. Yes, it is a little more pricey than I would like but it does its job and it does it well because even after going through the subway and streets of new york and even to a concert this kept my makeup in place!
Kristy K.
West Falls, NY
It honestly doesn't seem like spraying this on your face does anything but I can promise you that you will notice a difference as soon as you stop using it. I've never bought the full size, only the smaller one and even that lasts me about 6 months-ish. I'd say it's definitely something every person needs in their makeup collection.
Vonna T.
Dayton
Absolutely love this setting spray it has a great smell and lots of product more then I thought there would be, my skin type is very oily so I highly recommend this for oily skin it’s also great for sun protection. I highly recommend this to others with oily to normal skin.
Sharon S.
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is one of my favorites. With the help of this spray, my makeup lasted all day. I have sensitive skin and this product did not cause any reactions. The packaging is beautiful, and I would recommend this to anyone.
Kaye M.
I wanted this to work out for me so bad. As an oily girl, I almost always need a setting spray. Even when I have minimal makeup on. But this spray doesn't keep oils at bay and honestly doesn't keep my makeup from breaking down any sooner than it normally does. It is quite refreshing to spray on at the end of my makeup routine though.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.