BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
This is by far the best setting spray. I love that I could spray in the am and my makeup still looks flawless at the end of my day. I would recommend everyone have this setting spray. If you haven't tried it your missing out. Thank u Urban Decay this product is amazing. Also on really hot days put ur setting spray in the fridge and have a cool mist.
Emily K.
This is the best setting spray. I use this on all my brides I do makeup on because this makes the makeup stay perfect all night, through dancing and sweating. It helps lock the makeup in place so nothing will move or smudge. I also spay this on my eyeshadow brush to make the eyeshadow pigment more intense and the eyeshadow will last longer.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
A fan fave and a favorite of mine! The mist is very refreshing and really does hold your makeup in place all day! The only upsetting thing is the price tag but almost always where there's a full size there's a travel size available to try!
Micia G.
Huber Heights, OH
I will never need another setting spray. The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is perfect for day-time or night-time makeup looks. It is a lightweight setting spray and it gives me a natural finish. It keeps my makeup from setting or fading for at least 8 hours during the day and some pretty serious nights out. I recommend to anyone
Aj H.
statesboro
Yes, this product has great durability when trying to keep my face looking flawless. Yes, this product can last up to 5-6 hours without my face getting oily. The only down side I have with this product is the thickness of the products when it hits my face. It’s thick, and if feels very much like hairspray. But hey, if it works, it works.
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
Compared to other setting sprays I have used, this product is by far the best. My touch ups during the day are cut down by half using this. I can definitely tell days when I forget to spray it on. This setting spray is pretty pricey, but I think it's definitely worth it especially on days when you don't have time to check your make up.
Christina J.
Muskogee
I have tried and used a variety of setting sprays and the urban decay all nighter is the best for me! I have an issue with using a setting spray and it literally ruining my makeup and making everything on my face look caked and terrible... this is currently the only setting spray I have found that actually works for me! Worth the price!!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
The best setting spray on the market. I absolutely notice the difference in staying power of my make up when I use this. The mist on this is heavenly too. This product is absolutely worth the price.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
I don't get the hype around setting sprays. I definitely think they can help makeup "melt" into the skin so that powder doesn't look so cakey. But I don't know about sprays actually helping extend the life of your makeup. They are refreshing and the Urban Decay ones don't mess up your makeup. I just can't tell much of a difference when I wear it and when I don't.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
This set is definitely worth purchasing! If you happen to find it in stock, do not hesitate bc it is so worth it! This setting spray is one of my fav holy grail items; I honestly cannot do my makeup without it. It sets my makeup beautifully and makes it lasts all day even on really hot humid days. I would definitely recommend this duo.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.