BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
 The reason I gave this product five stars is because it really works. It lives up to the name and you could really stay up all night with your make up looking flawless if you're using this product. My number one favorite thing about this product is the nozzle on the sprayer.   I've had trouble with different nozzles in the past but this one is so beautiful in the mist is just like a cloud that the price is worth it.  The price really is worth it because of the product, that keeps your make up on for so long,  and for the nozzle that doesn't give you random little squirts,  and the packaging you get a fair amount of product that will last you a while so I think this is a five star product !
Carolina A.
Rialto, CA
My favorite setting spray. It sets my makeup so well. Doesn't have a scent, which I love. Makes my makeup stay put all day long and doesn't make me shine or look greasy.
Jaci M.
Clinton , MS
I️ honestly have to say I️ was always hesitant about if setting sprays really did help with keeping make up in place,but I️ would have to say that no doubt it’s magic. Urban Decay makes setting spray for all skin types and for me having an oily face I️t helps keep the make up I️ applied in place and stop the oily look my face gets without using the spray. I️ do recommend to go ahead a buy the bigger bottle(I️t is cheaper in the long run) plus I️ already know you will have no regrets. Now I️ did buy the travel size bottle being hesitant at first,but just get a mini spray bottle to transfer I️t so you can keep I️t in your make up bag and not have the bottle take up so much space (every penny saved counts). Urban decay is a popular brand and is carried at many beauty stores.
Maansi B.
Foster City, CA
I can’t think of another setting spray I would ever use. This has kept me covered thorough many mental breakdowns, bad weather, physical activity, etc. The only spray I will ever use. I hate the smell but 5/5 still for being irreplaceable.
Claudia T.
morgantown WV
I mean it worked,    it wasn't amazing,    prob wouldn't buy again,  it was lightweight,  but a good drug store primer works about the same
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
There is hands down no better setting spray than Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray! I love this product, and it works amazingly. I have used it right after I applied my makeup in the morning, then went boating, swimming, took a nap, and my makeup was still in pristine condition that night! I was even able to wear the same makeup out to a party that night without having to touch it up at all. The formula is great and sprays on lightly without soaking your face. The bottle is also a great size and it will fit into my makeup bag. I highly recommend this setting spray to anyone who is looking to get their makeup to last longer! It will definitely do the job.
Leah B.
I'm giving this two stars and this is why: this product is made by Skindinavia. It is essentially the same product, in a different bottle, labeled for Urban Decay. If you haven't realized it, check the back of the bottle. If you buy directly from Skindinavia, you can almost always get twice the amount of product for LESS money. Check it: Sephora retails 4 oz of this spray for $32. Skindinavia retails 8 oz of their spray for $39, but they almost always have a 20-25% off sale going, and free shipping. So it ends up being less money for more product. Last time I restocked, I paid $31 for an 8 oz bottle. That's twice the product for LESS money. This product is not a good value.
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
This is my all-time favorite setting spray at least my make up on so long it has a really nice sent in a really nice finish to it. It is a little bit pricey but you do definitely get a bang for your buck it is a very good product and I personally was totally worth it. They just came out with new packet she gets super sweet and horrible looking. The product overall is really good and if you are definitely invest in a make up at Moyer make it to stay on all night and I definitely suggest this product.
Maya S.
I received a sample of this from Urban Decay, and I really like it! The sample size is really good for travel and feels like it'll last a while. This product works well to help my makeup stay all day and smells pretty good too. Just make sure you spray from a distance. It takes a minute or so to dry down, so after spraying allow it to soak in before touching your face. The pump is really easy to use and the bottle feels very sturdy and strong. It's a bit expensive for a full bottle so I probably won't be purchasing it, but it was very nice to try and really does work.
Alissa S.
This is my absolute favorite setting product! You just apply your makeup however you'd like it and you spray this all over when you're done. This is amazing for the summer months when the weather is super hot and humid but you still want a glow instead of a matter face. It keeps extra shine from coming up but doesn't dull whatever you purposely put there. This stuff really does last all night! #contest
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.