BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jenna B.
Orlando, FL
This is the only setting spray I've ever used because I see no reason to try any other. I've had my fair share of rough college nights where you end up crying on downtown street corners and then going home and sleeping in your makeup and I'm always so impressed with how great it still looks in the morning thanks to this spray.
Courtney N.
Geismar, LA
This is my favorite setting spray of all time! Urban Decay has some of my favorite setting sprays! They keep my makeup looking flawless ALL DAY! They are definitely worth the money! They never irritate my skin and I use these on a daily basis. If you don’t have one of their setting sprays...YOU NEED ONE!!! They have one for every skin type, so you’ll be able to find one that works for you!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I absolutely love this setting spray. It’s a little pricy but definitely great quality and completely worth it. It actually keeps my make up in place all day so I don’t have to worry about reapplying. I used to struggle with keeping my foundation in place but this is a life saver. I highly recommend this spray.
Selena C.
One of the best makeup setting sprays hands down! This setting spray really helps makeup stay in place and last all day and night! I have gone through several bottles of this stuff and will continue to purchase this because it performs true to its claims! I highly highly recommend this product! Give it a try, you won't be sorry!
Lizbeth T.
My mom loves using this product on her face doesn't really make her face oily and it last a pretty good amount and it's a product that it's easy to apply of course and she says there's nothing much to worry about when using it and I will definitely use this for myself as well.
Amber E.
Loveland, CO
I am absolutely infatuated with this product. The All Nighter setting spray protects my makeup through sweat, kissing, and eating/drinking. I typically apply a layer after foundation and then another after the rest of my makeup. The product is virtually invisible but the effects last all day!
Desiree T.
Charlotte, NC
This setting spray will not allow your makeup to budge once you use it. This is perfect for brides or any special events. It always keeps my makeup looking perfect without feeling too dry on the face. The mist is perfect too, it never leaves spray marks on my face but I can def feel the product when I spray it. Love this stuff!
Lauren A.
This long-lasting setting spray is one of the best on the market in my opinion. It lasts me all day and adds a little moisture to my face so that my makeup doesn't look cakey. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jamile C.
I bought this on sale at ulta for about 9 bucks. I've tried other setting sprays and this one is my absolute favorite. It doesn't feel sticky on your face before it dries like other sprays. I bought the travel size to throw in my purse during the summertime when I need a quick refresh.
Paula V.
Hanford, CA
Was excited to try this as it is very popular. The mist was super fine and set my makeup beautifully. However several times large droplets would come out when sprayed and i would have a moment of panic of trying to fix it without ruining everything else. May have just gotten a bad sprayer but i will stick to my Milani setting spray which hasn't ever sprayed unevenly and works just as well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.