BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren A.
This long-lasting setting spray is one of the best on the market in my opinion. It lasts me all day and adds a little moisture to my face so that my makeup doesn't look cakey. I would definitely buy this product again.
Shacini M.
Garrison, NY
This is pretty much my go to setting spray, I've gone through a ton of bottles and it definitely helps keep my makeup in place! The only reason I left one star out is that I'm not a huge fan of the spray nozzle :( it sometimes it doesn't spray very evenly and and bit of my face would get drenched 😭 (and I swear I use it right! I think the nozzle gets a little weird and freaks out sometimes)
Selena C.
One of the best makeup setting sprays hands down! This setting spray really helps makeup stay in place and last all day and night! I have gone through several bottles of this stuff and will continue to purchase this because it performs true to its claims! I highly highly recommend this product! Give it a try, you won't be sorry!
Mili G.
Winter Garden, FL
This is the ONLY setting spray that exists in my mind. I’ve been using it since it came in that awful white bottle that always got dirty. (So glad they changed their packaging!)

If you are looking for something that will keep your makeup on, look no further. Nothing smears or runs with a few sprays of this. I have even used it in the pool and my makeup was intact. The hype for this is real!
Brittany S.
Dublin, OH
I have been using the Urban Decay setting spray for years! When I was younger, my skin was pretty combination/oily so I used the De-Slick version! As I have gotten older (and my skin dryer), I use the Chill Makeup Setting Spray! I think this helps to hydrate as well as set your makeup all day long!
Natalie C.
Hainesport, NJ
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!! I will not use any other setting spray, seriously this stuff it magic. I had my makeup on for almost 24hrs (totally gross and bad, I know) and my makeup looked almost flawless. It seriously makes your makeup stay ALL NIGHT. I have reallllly oily skin and it is amazing for controlling oil and keeping me matte! Ugh I love this stuff, I can’t leave the house without it!
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
I've been using the all nighter spray for a while and I always buy the travel size only because it is more convenient. It does help keep my make up in pace but sometimes i do notice my make up"peeling" certain spots kinda separate and makes my face look a little bumpy even though it isnt
Emily M.
I like this setting spray because I enjoy a dewy finish and use a lot of cream products and this doesn't matte out my face. This setting spray is lightweight, leaves a natural finish, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I have normal skin but I think this would be good for all skin types.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I love Urban Decay! I love the brand, their products and that they're cruelty free! With that being said, I bought one bottle of this setting spray but did not repurchase because I didn't feel it kept my makeup on that great for $31. I feel like I can find other setting sprays for a much lower price that will do at least the same if not a better job and keeping my makeup from melting off my face in the summer.
Evelyn M.
San Antonio, TX
Makes your skin very dewy which is great but unless you plan on sitting inside all day it doesn't really work. I live in a very warm state and this does not stop my makeup from melting on a hot day. It works great at night if you only plan on having your makeup on for 3-5 hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.