BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Grace S.
San Diego, CA
I love this setting spray, I go through it so fast. It's the only brand that I've tried that really makes my makeup stay on all day and keeps it from getting oily. That's my biggest problem and this works like a charm
Denise C.
Macon, GA
I used this setting spray couple of years ago when it was still the white little bottle and it was actually pretty good! My makeup with stay in place as described
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Amazing formula that leaves your makeup intact without causing it to dry out. Perfect setting spray for all night or just a few hours. Would recommend to everyone. Would not go without since using!
Sierra F.
I use this setting spray everyday. I feel like without it my makeup does not last nearly as long. I do however feel like I run out of this product way too fast.
Isabella S.
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is my favorite setting spray I have found so far. It really does set your makeup like it says it will. I will put my makeup on at 7:00 in the morning and it with last until 7:00 at night even later sometimes. It doesn't cause me to have cake face towards the end of my day. And it also doesn't melt all my makeup of.
I have gone to the gym with a full face of makeup and used he setting spray. I was sweating for an hour and my makeup was still in tact. It all depends on the skin type though.
I have been using this spray for almost a year now and have never found anything better.
Annette G.
Love this stuff. Always makes my makeup last so much longer! Especially when I use it before putting on my makeup and then finishing my makeup by spraying it on when I am done.
Sabrina M.
This product sets the face and works better then one of the bests ones I used. It keeps my makeup in place all day and at the end of the day my makeup is still good. Yeah I would buy it again. I use it everyday.
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I have gotten this spray is so many sample sizes, whether it is from Sephora or Ulta. Quite honestly I never used a setting spray before I even received these as samples. This is absolutely magic for people with combo to oily skin, I'm sure it works well for people with dry skin too but I have oily skin so I can't claim anything for dry skin people. Before I used setting sprays I would just set my foundation with a translucent powder and then my face would look unbelievably cakey (EW RIGHT!?) so I would always damp my beauty blender and just go over my face to try and get rid of some of that cake. Until I found this product, I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS! It takes all but 2 seconds to apply and a few sprits and your on your way to having long lasting make up no matter if it's 10 degrees or 95 degrees! I can't live without this!
This spray is amazing! Got mine at sephora and my makeup stays all night when I use it. Also it helps prevent my skin from getting so oily! I absolutely love it!
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
If you’re looking for a setting spray that will literally lock, hold and keep your makeup looking perfect... say ALL NIGHT? This is your winner winner chicken dinner! This spray is the OG of makeup setting sprays. Urban Decay kills it with this one. The spray is a good mist that will cost your face and won’t leave it feeling grimy and definitely won’t make your skin/makeup feel dry and stuck into place. I live in Arizona so in the summer it gets HOT. Sweating is just a thing in the summer but with a full face of makeup and this spray, I can trust my makeup ISNT GOING ANYWHERE! YAAAAAS GIRL! Get this spray ASAP!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.