BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I'll usually apply max fix+ to melt all my makeup into each other and then finish off with this spray to lock it all into place, and it actually works! I've noticed a dramatic difference in the longevity of my makeup when I apply this product.
Nicole J.
Pickerington , OH
This is the best long lastiing setting spray Ive ever used. So glad I decided to pick this up. Leaves your makeup looking flawless even after hours of being active... even in the heat. Highly impressed by the quality of this product and will be sure to purchase again and again Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Natalie L.
I love this. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It's like hairspray for your face. The mister on this thing is GREAT. No squirting, just a wonderful, even mist. It's a little pricey but well worth it in my opinion. I haven't used a lot of setting sprays so I don't have a lot to compare it to, but it does a great job of making my makeup last!
Samantha P.
Grafton, WV
It works really well but not for the price in my opinion. The same stuff is offered through Mary Kay for like half the price. It’s easy to apply and holds well, but not well enough for the cost, in my opinion. I’m not gonna lie it kinda disappointed me. I probably wouldn’t recommend it unless someone was completely against purchasing through MK.
Sara K.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
This has been my go-to make up setting spray since I was 17 (so nearly 4 years). I love using this to get rid of the unnatural powdery look from using too much setting powder. I think it does help with the longevity of my make up. Will forever repurchase this.
Megan B.
Lac du Flambeau, WI
This setting spray is the best I've ever used! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a setting spray, I recommend this to anyone who's not even looking for one haha I'll make sure they use this all over me when I get laid down to rest in my grave so I slay forever. Have an automatic sprayer set in my casket spraying me everyday 😂
Desiree V.
I love this product it is amazing. It helps lock in your make up and helps it last for a long time. It is so easy to apply. The pros, it would last for a long time, the con it is pricey. It is lightweight on the skin. I would so recommend it to others, because it is such a great product.
Kendall K.
Florence, AZ
I just recently got the trial size, since I was unsure if I was going to like it, and I AM OBSESSED! This setting spray seriously does late "all night".I can put my makeup on at 8 am and have it still looking almost perfect my 10 pm. I highly recommend this product, and if you're unsure get the trial for only $15! You won't regret buying this!!
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
The best setting spray u will ever use.i have only found a few i liked..very few..once i decided to try this due to its exellent reviews, i couldnt of been happier with my purchase.the results u get, are perfect.it does exactly what it is made to do.your make up will be fleek all night!! For real.its magic.cant go a day without it.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I am so sad that I haven't been able to repurchase this item just yet, but I will! One of my all time favorite makeup setting sprays. This setting spray refreshes your skin & also controls the oils from your skin throughout the day to keep your makeup in place & looking fresh all day. It really does increase & pro-long the wear of your makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.