BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is the biggest steal of all time! You're paying the price of one for two amazing setting sprays! It keeps your makeup in place all day and I've been using this product for over 3 years! I highly recommend this product while you can get it!!
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
They changed the formula. The smell is horrible. My husband came near me as I was finishing my makeup and told me that I stunk bad. Had to take it all off. The smell lingers. I would not recommend this new one. Please bring the old formula back!
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
If I could give this an infinity amount of stars I would!! I have been using this product for years! It never fails. I wear my makeup from 7am till 7pm and from morning till night my makeup is set!! This is a product sent from the makeup gods!
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
este spray paso mi prueba, compre el de tamaño de viaje para probar y me encanto, no deja la piel pegajosa, la hace sentir fresca, a demás que ayuda muchísimo a que el maquillaje duro mas de las 8 horas, no llego a las 12 horas porque es anti-higiénico, pero de verdad me encanto, sin duda alguno iré por el envase grande
Catie A.
Mebane, NC
This is the best setting spray I have ever used! The sprayer is great, the mist come out super fine so your face doesn't feel wet and drippy. It doesn't smell like anything which is really nice. My makeup was still on and looking good after an entire day of outdoor parties in 90 degree heat. I would 100% recommend this product if you want long lasting makeup.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
Love it. Everything about it. Use it throughout the day to get that fresh face look and I gotta say, it does everything it claims to do. Great for all skin types. Long lasting for sure. Little pricey but worth it. Would most certainly buy again.
Emm L.
Makeup lasted hours longer with this spray. It barely budged from my face after a 9 hour work day. This is a must have in anyone's makeup bag and outperforms all others that I've tried. Spray is nice and misty so that you're not soaked unevenly.
Kim W.
This is the bomb! I wish the price wasn't so much, but I usually just save my money and splurg. The All Nighter has a Demi to a Matte finish and my make up seriously doesn't budge all night. The mist is fine and covers your whole face with no need to blot or anything. I would totally purchase repeatedly!
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
By far my favorite makeup setting spray! I love Urban Decay as a whole brand and this product is a huge reason why. It's so great for setting and blending makeup but it's also refreshing. A complete life safer during the warmer (sweaty) months!
Sabrina H.
Pretty awesome spray! I use this all over my face to help protect my look. I live in a hot climate, so it helps to protect against sweat and humidity. I also use eyeshadow primer, but this alone I think would keep eyeshadow from creasing as well. The only thing I would like to see improved is the sprayer. It doesn't seem to give an even spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.