BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kimberly N.
This is nice, but it is the exact same thing as the setting spray from Skindinavia and for some reason I like the nozzle from the Skindinavia spray better. I think the Skindinavia spary is a dollar cheaper, but you have to get it online so shipping will offset the dollar savings.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
This setting spray is so much better than any other I have tried. I do love my E.L.F brand that's super cheap.......but this one is lightweight, not oily, great for my skin, and my makeup doesn't budge. It's worth the cost and you don't need to use more than a couple of sprays for it to work. If I were a model and had to have my makeup stay flawless from sun up to sun down- -this is what I'd buy.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
All Nighter is my Holy Grail setting spray, and this travel size means I never have to leave home without it. All Nighter is like hairspray for the face, but without the stickiness and smell. It feels like a mist of cool water, but something magic is in this spray. My makeup doesn't budge! Now figure out how to do this for lipstick, Urban Decay!
Cristina R.
Jacksonville, FL
I just bought this a few days ago and it is one of the best I've used. It's super easy to just spray on your face and maintains your makeup looking fresh all day. I compared it to what I was using before and it certainly makes the make up last longer than the other compared buys.
Daisy V.
Rock Island
This setting spray is excellent! I feel refreshed when I put it on and it really locks my makeup in place! Don’t spray this really close to your face though because it won’t really work like that it’ll be too much on your face and make your makeup cake up. Spray it from a distance
Zuzanna M.
Southfield, MI
The mister is nice, and the experience of using it is great. I found it it really minimize the look of powder, and made the overall appearance of my face makeup look a lot better. However, I did not find that this extended the longevity of my make-up whatsoever. I even tried using it on only half of my face to see if it worked, and I saw no benefits or increased where time at the end of the day.
Taylor K.
Orlando, FL
Dude. I never understood setting sprays because I used the NYX and it'd make my makeup run and separate. This spray takes away cakeyness and actually looks like it SEALS your makeup in. I even use it to apply highlight sometimes and it's brighter and locked in beautifully. Doesn't irritate, feels soothing and lives up to its claims. Also lowkey looks like it blurs pores which I appreciate.
Mari T.
Oviedo, FL
Hands down, best makeup setting spray ever. I love it. I still have it in the old packaging. Actually, ran out recently so I'm using my travel size bottle until I purchase a new one. I'm excited to get it cause I love the new packaging and I'm happy that they have not changed the formula. Ride or die!
Diana M.
Whittier , CA
I have a love hate relationship with this setting spray. If you have oily skin then it’s a good foundation however I have dry skin so i am not a fan of matte looks. It’s very hard to like it if it just makes me look super dry and cakey. However, with a good hydrating primer, and luminous foundation this stuff is good and it literally lasts rounds of... nvm . Anyways GOOD STUFF. just over priced.
Allison H.
I use this setting spray every day. It is my holy grail and sets my makeup to last from 6:30 am until nearly 9 pm every day. (Yes, I have a long work day). It is refreshing and really locks in my makeup. I have purchased many time and will purchase many more. I also like the upgraded packaging - the original always had foundation finger prints on the bottle.

I would definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.