BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine P.
New York
All Nighter is definitely the best setting spray ever, it keeps my makeup intact all day long, I like to spray when I'm done with my powder products and before its dry I apply my highligther and makes it so glowy and beautiful, it's so worth the money, I stopped using Mac fix+ as soon as I got my hands on this! I'll continue purchasing forever!!❤️
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
Best setting spray I've ever used! Rebought that 3 times! Doesn't have any sun protection, but it does keep your makeup on place all day. It's pretty heavy as far as coverage, and you MUST let it dry completely. I would definitely recommend this!
Jeni H.
Henrico
I like this setting spray it may help my make up last just a tiny bit longer, I’m not real sure yet. I think it does finish up my make up very nicely though and make everything look finished. I’m not sure I like it significantly more than the Maybelline infallible spray that I had been using which is cheaper, I haven’t decided if I will repurchase.
Jackie A.
Gonzales, LA
if you went out the night before and have to be somewhere early the next day just spray this on and wake up and you're ready to rock n roll. seriously tho this is a staple in my beauty routine. i love it so much and i cant imagine my routine without it. it makes sure your makeup does not go anywhere. you can probably swim in this and it wont move.
Vanessa A.
Baltimore, MD
All nighter makes my makeup last FOREVER. The mist is thin so you won't have big droplets on your makeup. Super quick and easy step to ensuring your makeup is locked in all day and night. I would say it is definitely the best setting spray I have used to keep my makeup on for a long time
M. S.
If you want your makeup to last all day (longer than 4+hrs wear), this product is the one for you! It helps fix your makeup on your face for longer period of time without it sliding it off your face. Great for those of suffer from oily-prone skin when makeup slides off after a bit of wear. Chemical smell fragranced, but otherwise works perfect
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I bought this on Black Friday from belk and it is seriously so worth what I paid for it! It was only $15! I have oily skin and when I use this setting spray I don't get oily! It keeps my makeup looking fresh just like I just applied it all day long! If I don't wash it off I'm sure it would stay for days.
Jacqueline B.
usa
I used this recently for a wedding where it was hot and humid and my make up stayed all day with no issues. It's a little more expensive than I'd like but if it works, it works. I don't need my make up to stay as long as I did the first time I used this, so I wish it came in smaller sizes. A travel size would be perfect addition to my make up bag!
Laurel C.
Alma, AR
I absolutely could not live without this setting spray! It smells fresh, the mist is super fine, and it keeps my makeup looking too notch all day and all night! I rarely ever have to touch up when i use this! Definitely one of my very favorites!!!
Carol M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Amazing product!  I live in the south, things get hot fast here. This setting spray locks in my makeup all day. On the rare occasion that I fall asleep in my makeup, I have woke up with it still looking good.  It has a good sprayer and does not leave my skin feeling funny afterwards.  I would definitely recommend to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.