BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tobey D.
A favorite of mine! If you love Skindinavia you’ll love this one as they partnered with Urban for this. Cruelty free, not sticky, didn’t leave my skin feeling tight and nasty. My makeup lasts all night like the name suggests. Comes in several convenient sizes for travel and home.
Grace D.
Howland Corners
I have to be honest, i had a little bit of a problem when i saw the price of the spray.. But after using it for the first time my problem with the price melted away when i saw my makeup still looked perfect at the end of the day! This is an absolute miracle for us oily skinned ladies. And the spray is a beautiful mist that doesn't have any weird laser spray spots. It keeps everything in place without drying out your entire face! occasionally i spray my Beauty Blender with it then do some touchups or what have you. Extremely pleased with everything about this product!!
Allison N.
This use to be my holy grail but something about it has change lately. It has a weird smell and I just feel like it’s not as good as it use to be. For the price and amount you get I think there are better options available now. However, it did use to keep my makeup on for hours.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a good setting spray for everyday use. It helps keep my makeup in place but I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn’t do much for my oiliness. For this reason, I prefer the de-slick setting spray. But for someone with dry or combination skin, I think this would be great.
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
This is my ride or die setting spray! Definitely lasts all day and even through hot sweaty days. No more ruined makeup! I tell everyone I know who uses makeup to buy this setting spray because of its amazing quality. Worth the cost!
Kaitlyn G.
Sedalia
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place all night long. The absolute best. Leaves a beautiful matte finish. You can buy a mini for around $15 at Sephora if you want to save a few bucks. Super easy to use and will be buying again once my mini runs out. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ginger W.
Corbin
I haven't figured out the usefulness of this product yet. I have used it a few times on my face, but I don't feel like it does anything but get my face wet. My makeup certainly doesn't run when I spray it, but my makeup does a lot better when I don't use it. Is this just a hype?
Amelia A.
Bloomington
This really does keep your makeup in place all day. It also doesn’t dry out the skin at all! This is for sure my favorite setting spray and i know it’s a cult favorite among many people. The product really helps me keep my makeup from sweating off during those hot summer months.
Crystal M.
this is the best of the best of all setting sprays. gives you the best complexion that stays on all day all night. this doesn't leave you too dewy which could look too much for oily skin people. and it doesn't leave your skin too matte for the drier skin people. it's just great.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the holy grail of setting sprays.. so far. This product never fails. For a long night out I always use this and my makeup stays the same till I get home. Leaves my face feel a bit sticky though right after I spray on but eventually get used to it. It does its job though!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.