BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I used to love MAC prep and prime spray, but found I was greasy and needed to blot often ( but it did leave my makeup nice. Once I tried this, omg ! Holy grail product! Smell is not great, but doesn't last. This is like hairspray for the face! My makeup does not move, I do not get oily (when used with the right primer and setting powder) . This is prob the mattest I could be with any setting spray! Love it !!
Jessica C.
I wish this worked for me! It does help control a little bit of oil on my tzone, but as the day goes on it make me look like a greasy hot dog all over... something that doesn't normally happen. I do like the nozzle on the spray, it isn't going to hose you down.
Brie F.
I love this setting spray. It's the one I go to when I want my make up to state flawless. It works on my skin which is combination and it is easy to apply. It is lightweight and does it's job. I would absolutely buy it again and recommend it to others
Veronica A.
Brooklyn, NY
There isn't a better setting spray out there. This changed my makeup game. No more foundation transfer on my boyfriends shirts, or on the collar of my shirts when I'm putting them on, haha. It's amazing. My makeup lasts all day and I don't need to carry around my makeup bag to reapply. I've recommended this product to so many people already, and they've been converted too!
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
I used this the day I got married. It was hotter than expected and the nerves/emotions were high.. so I was a hot mess. Used this after getting ready at noon.. didn't look back into a mirror until after 7 that night.. makeup was still as I put it on!! Love this product.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love how this locks it down even on the hottest days/nights. It feels light with a light smell of like babies breath flowers. I did feel like it helped very much on preventing my makeup melting off my face with the heat and sweating . It goes great on either skin. Used it on my sister in laws face for her wedding and make up stayed on point besides the heat.
Gabrielle R.
I used this to set my New Year's Eve makeup and it did not budge AT ALL. I even slept in my makeup, and it was still on the next morning. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a little expensive but it seems to last pretty long. This would be great for people with dry skin, and you can use it to hydrate your skin throughout the day
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
YES! This is an amazing ride or die product. Your makeup will last ALL DAY! Its more on the expensive side but so worth it. Helps makeup last throughought the day, even in high heat & humidity. I will buy this again! I would recommend this product!
Alexuis W.
Lewisburg , TN
This spray is an any makeup using person must have. It is super lightweight and hydrating. It will make sure that your makeup does not move anywhere all day. It is great for multiple skin types. I personally use deslick since I have oily skin. It would be better if they added sun protection, but overall it is a great product. I’d highly recommend it.
Ivon C.
LAS VEGAS , NV
This is the old packaging but the spray is worth all the hype it really does make your makeup last longer & it's refreshing you don't have to commit to the full size the travel size will last you I will definitely be repurchasing maybe even purchase the full bottle this time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.