BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

member-bc14b
I got this in a gift set from Ulta. I had never used a setting spray before. I really liked this stuff! It definitely made my makeup stay on better and felt very refreshing on my face. I've purchased it again a few times.
Victoria G.
This is like one of the best setting sprays I’ve ever used! It smells a tiny bit funny but you get used to it. It’s a very great product for almost all types of skin!
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I am legit OBSESSED with this product. Not only does it work amazing, but it smells great and feels great on the skin. I love the company and the product. Highly recommend!
Lauren B.
Brewerton, NY
You’re makeup is not going anywhere with this setting spray! It’s sex proof, club proof, and heat proof! I highly recommend this product to makeup lovers everywhere!
Tashari B.
Literally my favorite high end setting spray. YOUR MAKEUP WILL NOT MOVE WITH THIS. It’s give the skin a beautiful matte finish without being too drying and powdery looking. The BEST on the market. I live by this product
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Kind of a ternal use it again I really really like it because it is an all miter product Germany know it is very good and I love it I love using it I would use it 20 times if I had to just keep your make up on all night
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
I don’t know how I really feel about this product. Pros are it does what it says it stays on all night and will keep everything in place perfect for oily skin however I have dry skin and can be a little drying sometimes
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
Literally my favorite setting spray! Put this baby on and your makeup won’t budge. Affordable and long lasting, which are two major factors when purchasing a product.
Jackie P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
For the price, I don’t really think this setting spray is worth it - there are far cheaper sprays at the drugstore (Milani, elf etc) that achieve a similar effect. Smelled funny too. I will say though, I kept the bottle after I finished it because the sprayer is so good! I pour my drugstore setting sprays into the ud bottle just for the nozzle.
Carolina V.
New Rochelle, NY
My make up goes nowhere when I use this setting spray! It can be humid it can rain and it does not smudge or budge I miss it so much tried fix + and it’s not the same
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.