BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nana R.
Tampa
To be honest, I think most of these setting sprays work similar. For this one at $31 dollars and the e.l.f one at $4, They both keep my makeup in place alike and I cannot justify expensive setting sprays due to this. But it is a great product and does exactly as it says so I have not as single complaint. I'd just rather spend the money on something else.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Bomb.com setting spray!!! Your make up will not transfer, cake, feather, etc This keeps your makeup in place all day/night, nicely and hydrated feeling. The spritz feels refreshing and lightweight against your skin. Performs wonderfully on dry skin. Repeat purchase, the bottle is also a decently large size.
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
This is my favorite setting spray. The only reason I took a star off was because the smell is kinda awful. But it works amazingly, keeping my makeup in place usually from morning to evening. It has a light, very diffused spray so your face doesn’t seem soaked after using. I live in southern Texas and it keeps my makeup actually on my face and where I put it even during our super hot and humid summer! Recommend to anyone!
Candi S.
Atlanta, GA
This setting spray is bomb. It smells divine, it looks amazing, it mists evenly, and it keeps my makeup in place. It isn't dewy but it's not completely matte either. I think it works well for most skin types (I'm normal/combination). The only downside is the price point. I think there are a few setting sprays on the market now that do a wonderful job and are at a much lower price point. Still, this one is one of the best.
Silvia M.
Washington, DC
This was my favorite until very recently when I discovered the L'Oréal setting spray. The only reason this got bumped to second was because of the price. Other than that, this was my first setting spray and my holy grail for about two years. Smells good and really does keep my make up on for hoursss. I have a bottle left that I use sparingly, but I'm sure I'll repurchase it because I can't see myself not having it ever
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
This is such a great setting spray! You don't feel like you are getting drenched when you put it on but it also covers evenly.

It doesn't have a strong scent which is nice! I've noticed since using this product that my makeup last all day long, it doesn't melt away. It also has really seemed to help with oil control. I have combo skin, a lot of times I get oily in my t-zone throughout the day and this has really helped.
Deliscia T.
I have tried many setting sprays and this has been the only one that actually keeps my makeup in place for the entire day without causing breakouts. It doesn't really have a scent, which I like. I also feels lightweight. I don't like when I can "feel" my makeup on. That's a huge plus. The price is a little high but the bottle lasts a while, even if you use it daily. Urban has sales at times so you can get it cheaper occasionally. Whenever it is on sale, I rack up!
Lexi C.
I've used it once with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation. I have dry/combination skin and this stuff is amazing!!! It wasn't super mattifying or super sticky. My foundation usually comes off really easily and clings to any dry patches but with this setting spray, it didn't do either! I love this spray and I'll always buy it. Also the smell wasn't bad so idk why everyone is freaking out about the smell. I love it
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
I bought the mini size of this to try it out and have been very pleased with it. Has a more natural finish that helps keep your make up in one spot all day long. It is very easy to apply and the bottle last awhile, a little goes a long way. Have recommended this to everyone I know that loves makeup.
Liv H.
I use this every day after I'm done putting on my makeup, it does help keep it in place but I wouldn't say it lasts "all night". Make sure your mascara is dry before applying or it'll make it run a bit and it stings! Sephora sends me deluxe samples, so I use it but personally I wouldn't buy the full size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.