BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Elisiya S.
Las Vegas, NV
I would give this product 10 stars if I could. I use it every day to set my regular foundation and powder and then after for my blush and highlighter. It sprays really easily and I would recommend it to anyone. Pro Tip: Apply right after highlighter and then applying highlighter on top, again while it's still tacky is the best way to go for the extra pop!
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
First off let me tell you that I have PCOS, it makes my skin extremely oily. This stuff is like liquid gold when it comes to keeping my make up on ALL DAY! After about 8 hours of use I do need to apply again but hands down this has worked the best for me out of anything else on the market! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
rhianna a.
Coachella, CA
I use this product everytime after I put make-up on, especially during the summer. I tend to sweat a lot during the warm months . This product helps me a lot to keep my make-up on. If it wasn't for this, I would of given up on trying to get myself prettied up. Highly Recommend.
Haley W.
If you are oily or live somewhere that is hot you need this spray. I started using this when I was on stage becuase if really made my makeup adhear to my skin so much better. But not only that my makeup went nowhere. I dont think this is a super matte spray like many think. It just take the shine down a bit and stops the oil from coming through.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
I really love this setting spray to make your makeup last all day long! I don't use it everyday, just days or nights that I will be out for awhile. It really makes a difference, my makeup stays put and does not smear or clump together. I use this along with primer and both go great together! I recommend purchasing this product if you want your makeup to stay all day!
Katie S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use this daily as my setting spray. I think it takes down the powdery look of my face well and definitely extends the life of my makeup. I recently attended a graduation event where I was crying and blotting my foundation (haha!) and by some sorcery it made it through! I credit in part this spray. (Make sure to press it in with a bb for max effect)
Kelly K.
The A1 is setting sprays! I love love love this spray and it's name says it all. This "all nighter long-lasting" spray does exactly what it says and even holds throughout most weather conditions. I used this every night for hot, humid summer nights going out down the shore and it made my makeup so much longer lasting then immediately melting off my face. It also did not change the look or feel of my skin nor make it feel oily at all. 10/10 for anyone looking for a setting spray.
Christina G.
This is probably one of my favorite setting sprays at Sephora but yet it's not my favorite overall. It's comparable to the Sephora brand setting spray so if you want a cheaper alternative go for that one. But my overall favorite is the mac fix plus
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I used to love MAC prep and prime spray, but found I was greasy and needed to blot often ( but it did leave my makeup nice. Once I tried this, omg ! Holy grail product! Smell is not great, but doesn't last. This is like hairspray for the face! My makeup does not move, I do not get oily (when used with the right primer and setting powder) . This is prob the mattest I could be with any setting spray! Love it !!
Alanna G.
I love this setting spray! it totally melts my foundation into my skin and helps me from looking powdery. It has a very natural finish. It does not change the finish of your makeup. The spray is very even and much like a mist. This setting spray will have your makeup right all night. I've fallen asleep with my makeup on and nothing has budged before.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.