BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
ifrah a.
Leesburg, VA
I think when I say that I love this product, it is an understatement. I am a freelance makeup artist and when something works for me, I add it to my kit. This stuff lasts so well. I can dance, move around, and touch my face but this holds thorough the night. I can sweat and this stuff holds my makeup together! I always recommend it to all my clients.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
This stuff is freakin amazing!!! Keeps my oily skin matte for a long time after I set my makeup with it!! The only down side is the price tag, because I know an affordable matte setting spray for a fraction of the cost, the art naturals setting spray!! If you’re looking for an affordable dupe to this one by urban decay, It literally keeps my makeup matte all day through a work day. Of course as always I still set with a powder. Both are my favorite setting sprays of all time though!
Nellie B.
I use this religiously! I can't finish a makeup application without this. It's practically hairspray for your makeup. Although it's not, it has glycerin to help the products stay in place. But the products does what it say helps makeup stay all night.
Allie W.
Abingdon, VA
This stuff is life! I use it everyday that I wear makeup and it locks it in and makes it last for hours. I use it to lock in when I have liquid foundation and setting powder so it does not look dry. If you have oily or dry skin it's still perfect. So lovelies go out right now and grab a bottle you will not regret it and you'll thank me and yourself for it.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
My favorite. I literally have it on auto-renew so they send it to me monthly. I use it on myself as well as my clients. It really locks everything in place and extends the wear time of facial products. No over whleming smells, no weird residue. The mist is ok.. not an aerosol which is the only problem i have with this product. Other than that its great
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Awesome setting spray! It's a little pricey, but you just need a few sprays on the face. I know I go like crazy spraying this stuff, and that's why I can't be spending like 30$ o It. It's literally like a hair spray for your face. My face looks the same after a long day. Feels refreshing too. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Elisabeth C.
The best setting spray in my opinion. Keeps makeup on all night, as the name implies. Easy to apply. A natural finish. Very Lightweight, feels like you're not even wearing it. The sprayer is amazing, but breaks a bit easily. Love the new packaging because the white would always get dirty
Ashley s.
Now this is my jam. I love spraying this on my skin after I’ve applied foundation as it sets it just the right amount. I do have combination skin, oily in my t zone so this lasts about 8 hours for me before I start to get oily. I’m a hairdresser so I do have a hot blow dryer on for most of the day as well as running around doing laundry, mixing color etc.
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
This setting spray is the best! On a recent trip to Puerto Rico with my girls, they all looked at me like I was crazy for wearing a full face of makeup to the beach. I just told them, I have this setting spray that is going to leave me flawless. I went swimming, snorkeling, and sun bathed and I still had my makeup on after several hours. They were SHOOK!
Maddie D.
Whenever I set my face, this is the first product I grab. I love how seamlessly makes everything blend together and how lightweight it is. The price point is rather high but you get a lot of usage from just one bottle. This is definitely the best setting spray i've used
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.