BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
GeorgAnn C.
Schertz
My favorite setting spray out of all the name brands and drug store brands that I have tried. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, kind of salty but it works wonders. I can go to the gym with my makeup and my foundation still looks flawless. Little goes a long way. And I recommend this setting spray to every lady who loves to stay glowing after a long night out ♥️
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
This Setting spray takes the cake as my all time favorite! I spread this on after I do all of my makeup and it helps my makeup stay on all day, without any product transferring or smudging due to wear. This helps increase the longevity of my days makeup, ensuring that I look as good as I did when I first applied the makeup! I totally recommend this product!
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
This is the only setting spray that I've used so far that actually helps my makeup stay on throughout the entire day! When I use this, my makeup at the end of the day looks like it did when I put it on in the morning. It's very cooling on the face too, which is nice during the hotter months. The nozzle is fantastic too- a nice even spray with no super huge droplets!
Krista P.
You've heard it from everyone, and you're going to hear it from me: THIS PRODUCT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE. It's for all skin types, it's light, doesn't have a bad scent, it's affordable, it lasts a while, I've been through several, and I love it. Best part is: THE NOZZLE. It sprays VERY fine spray, it's like a perfect mist, and it's beautiful. Yes, to this product, YES.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This is an extremely high end setting spray that locks up your makeup and throws away the key. I never found a problem with it. Lightly scented, which is great . I always recommend a good setting spray and this one is a chart topper for its long wear capability.
Hania B.
Roseville, MN
It does what it's named for! This is the first setting spray I've ever used and it's probably the only I'll ever use. It keeps my makeup in place all night, even through into the morning on those nights that I just see myself to my bed without cleaning off my makeup. I could wake up after a full night's sleep and see my makeup still on my face unshifted.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I like how fine the mist is for this setting spray. It comes with a double cap which is kind of not necessary so you could ditch one of them if you want to. I don't like the scent of it, it kind of smells like hairspray to me. It is long lasting and I would like to have a travel size to take because the full size bottles are quite large to carry around.
Grace W.
Corning, CA
The all nighter setting spray is really good for if you're really going to be out all night. However if you're just going to school or work, it tends to make my makeup look cakey. I would recommend this to people who are going out clubbing or people who want to bring their day makeup to night time.
Suhey R.
This urban decay all nighter is one of the best setting sprays ever it works so good amazingly lasts all night u dont need to.touch ot up amd re spray it lasts all nigh its amazing best one there is worth buying worth the prize and perfect size as well the smell is amazing has such a good amount 9f product urbam decay i love it and so everyone should have this make up setting spray
Stefanie B.
Rialto, CA
I've strayed from this product several times looking for cheaper alternatives but I always go back! No setting spray has worked for me like this one has! A couple sprays of this and my make up is locked in for the whole day! My only qualm is the price point. But it's definitely worth the investment. Sometimes if I can't afford the big bottle I buy the travel size which is around 12-15 dollars I think.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.