BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Marlene A.
Mira Loma, CA
This is one of the best setting sprays ever! Although it isn't very good for oily skin unless you set your makeup with powder over it. It does cause your skin to be a little hydrated appearing after. However it is a really good product and good for dry to combination skin. Would definitely buy again.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite, go to setting spray! It makes my makeup last forever, and I love how fine the mist is when you spray it. There is no noticeable odor and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tacky. I also like how it keeps my face from looking too powdery and helps my finishing powder kind of sink into my skin. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo
Paola P.
Calexico, CA
I live in a 100F degrees weather all year long and this is one of the only things that help me keep out the shine and make my makeup last all workday. The price is unbeatable, it feels light on the skin and makes all worth it. Would seriously consider trying it if you want your makeup to last at least 8hrs through heavy heat/humidity
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
This setting spray is the gold standard for me. It feels great on my skin and has a fresh looks once it dries. Its super easy to apply and sets my makeup in place literally all day. I ave tried many setting sprays and many of them honestly did not do much for me. This one has some kind of bonding to it where I can really see a difference in how my makeup sets and stays put all day.
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is G-O-L-D. I have used drug store products, but this takes the win. I wear makeup almost every day, so this helps SO much to keep my makeup on all day and night. I recommend it to all of my friends, even if they only wear makeup a few times a week. It is a crowd favorite!
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have mixed feelings about this setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day and has a really nice cooling effect, but it smells TERRIBLE! I had to return it because I couldn't withstand the smell. It's also kind of pricy, but their original setting spray is worth every cent! If you can deal with the smell, get it, if not, I recommend just going with the original one.
Brooke W.
Lagrange, KY
This has been my go to setting spray for years. My makeup always holds up for the entire day and doesn't budge. The price point is higher than some drugstore brands but a single bottle last for months. It drys down and doesn't leave you looking shiny or oily. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants some staying power with their makeup.
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
I recently received a sample size of this. It spilled in my bag and I was so bummed. When it was gone I realized how much I loved using it and went out and bought the full size. This stuff is so amazing. Makes my makeup look so good and holds it in place.
Laura C.
New Albany, OH
I use this product every single day. It is the best setting spray I have come across ever. I have repurchased many times and I still love it. It mostly helps for heavy duty make up so if you just wear light makeup it might not be the best option, but if you love wearing lots of makeup this will keep it on all day and night long!
Lisa R.
San Francisco, CA
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for probably 10 years now!  Every time I know I'll be out for an extended period of time or in the sun/heat, I always spray this on my face.  This sets my makeup so well that touch ups are so few and far in between.  I highly recommend this.  I carry the travel size with me every time I'm on the go!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.