BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
TaNina O.
Little Elm, TX
I use this every day and it never fails me. I work 8 hours a day, plus go out with my friends and my makeup stays on 24/7. I own multiple setting sprays but this is by far my favorite. I received a small bottle from a friend and i can’t wait to buy more since I’m running out! Lol
Diane d.
Anchorage
This product works great on my oily skin! Usually I'm left dripping from the face at the end of the day, but now it all stays together. The smell is hardly there, which is great for those who are sensitive to certain things. I would buy it again, and I would definitely recommend.
Ginger W.
Corbin
I haven't figured out the usefulness of this product yet. I have used it a few times on my face, but I don't feel like it does anything but get my face wet. My makeup certainly doesn't run when I spray it, but my makeup does a lot better when I don't use it. Is this just a hype?
Michelle C.
Denver, CO
I love this but I dislike the smell. It does keep my makeup to last longer.  This is my go to setting spray.  I also like the spray nozzle. Some setting sprays make droplets but this doesn't.  I like that its not sticky and drives fairly quickly.  I have several setting sprays and this is my favorite so far.
Amelia A.
Bloomington
This really does keep your makeup in place all day. It also doesn’t dry out the skin at all! This is for sure my favorite setting spray and i know it’s a cult favorite among many people. The product really helps me keep my makeup from sweating off during those hot summer months.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the holy grail of setting sprays.. so far. This product never fails. For a long night out I always use this and my makeup stays the same till I get home. Leaves my face feel a bit sticky though right after I spray on but eventually get used to it. It does its job though!
Stephanie L.
Milford
Expensive yes. For just an everyday beauty routine. However this locks in your makeup! I bought a best of beauty bag from Sephora and there was a small bottle of this inside. I’m a mom of two and when I do my makeup at 7am I need it to last for at least 14hrs. This setting spray helps the wear of my makeup so much! I notice a huge difference every time I wear it. I’ve had some trouble with the sprayer pushing out large globs of the products. I also don’t care for the smell but those cons out weight the pros of this products. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Madi D.
Valencia
This is my go to. I have not switched my setting spray since I started using this one. It makes my makeup stay on for the entire night and day. I use it to intensify my highlighter as well and WOW. It’s a little bit expensive, but it’s worth it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Desiree T.
Charlotte, NC
This setting spray will not allow your makeup to budge once you use it. This is perfect for brides or any special events. It always keeps my makeup looking perfect without feeling too dry on the face. The mist is perfect too, it never leaves spray marks on my face but I can def feel the product when I spray it. Love this stuff!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a good setting spray for everyday use. It helps keep my makeup in place but I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn’t do much for my oiliness. For this reason, I prefer the de-slick setting spray. But for someone with dry or combination skin, I think this would be great.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.