BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kayla B.
Appalachia , VA
This is my favorite setting spray because it actually does its job. I could tell a huge difference in how long my make up stayed on. It didn’t smudge or run. This spray worked like a charm for me. Would recommend.
Gabriella B.
This is a really good setting spray that gets the job done. Feels so nice on skin and super refreshing. I would totally recommend to others its pretty pricey but I think its worth it.
Maria D.
Randolph, MA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! All the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo are the best! Wether is the All nighter, the chill, ALLL of them are super good
Zoe W.
Tallahassee
I make sure to use this if I need my makeup to last a long time. It’s also really refreshing and I like that the mist is really fine and doesn’t get water droplets on your face.
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon, OH
think its very helpful for “stay all day”. I have natural oily skin and this spray doesn’t help with it as much as I would like, but it’s better than the deslick. I would purchase again
Tracy A.
Culpeper , VA
Very good setting spray keeps your makeup in place especially during the summer . Keeps from the foundation looking cakey . Reminds me of the Mac fix plus they both work great .
Juanita V.
Brackettville
100% recommend this setting spray. I went to a family party outdoors and the heat was no joke, thanks to this setting spray my makeup stayed in place all afternoon and evening 😉
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH
This setting spray is different from the De-Slick oil control one for obvious reasons. This product does what it’s supposed to do in terms of setting your makeup. I have combination skin that is on the oiler side, so I prefer the De-Slick.
Solimar G.
Harbor city , CA
This is a holy grail product! I wore it over my makeup when I went to six flags recently and it lasted all day, my makeup didn’t look horrible at the end of the day
Dezi L.
Corona, CA
UM A CULT FAVORITE FOR A REASON. this is THE setting spray. it’s truly long lasting and very light. you don’t even need a lot so this lasts me quite a while so it’s worth it (;
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.