BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Charletta J.
Atlanta, GA
This setting spray saved my life. I'd be no where without it. It most definitely makes a difference in how long my makeup lasts. I wore this to a very crowded halloween party and sweated my life away. I had sweat droplets all over my face but as soon as I got in a cooler place and air dried, my makeup didn't run or move a bit. I'd give this 100 stars if I could.
Melisa V.
love this product defenetly live changing for me!! I was recommended in store and was also looking to shop for primer and the lady recommended also using before applying make up and it does work!! you feel the contraction of the make up holding on your face
Ariel R.
Lawton, OK
I LOVE this setting spray. I didn't really fall for the reviews before but when I decided to try it out for myself.. amazing. I have combination skin and while I do get oily in my T-Zone, I find this setting spray to do it's job exceptionally well. I feel it works better when you have a full face on compared to when you just have eyeliner, brows, and mascara on.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
This is the first higher-end setting spray I have and honestly, I need to buy the deluxe size. I wear full coverage foundation and not only did my face makeup last all day, it made it glow and made my dry skin look more hydrated. The smell isn't bad either, it has like a light maracuja oil smell to it. I now understand why everyone talks about this, this is a keeper.
Diane M.
Russellville, AR
This product is perfect if you want your makeup to last all day. It's easy to use and dries fairly quickly. I've used urban decay all nighter setting spray to set my makeup and it lasted all day while working a community relations event out in  hot Arkansas summer weather and my makeup did not budge. It is well worth it if you will be out all day/night.
Angie E.
Baltimore, MD
I must admit it is good for taking away a too powdery look but it does not help to matify or keep shine away. It almost makes your skin look super shiny as if your face is oily. As far as the 16 hour wear it did not work for me. I had to constantly touch up.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Just went and bought this the other day because I thought it'd work really good because I've heard some nice reviews on it. However, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it yet. I think I'll just stick with my nyx one. Seems to work a lot better.
Hein M.
Tracy, CA
This setting spray is a must have for my makeup routine. I can never leave the house without spraying allnighter whether I pull all nighter or not. It sets the powdery look of my foundation to dewy finish and make my makeup and eyeshadows last all day and all night. The mist comes out from the bottle is a fine and smooth mist. The price point is a little steep to buy it very often. But one bottle lasts a quite awhile.
Kindred M.
Olympia
I didn't think it made a difference the first time I used it but when I don't set I do see a difference. I do feel like it works as good as some drug store setting sprays but it isn't that much more than other setting sprays so I don't think it's that big of a deal to buy this instead. It leaves makeup smooth and on for while but not enough for a real all nighter.
Katie Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Best setting spray - hands down. Urban Decay has perfected the setting spray. This keeps me matte all day, keeps my oil at bay, and melts my makeup together, creating a perfect finish. The spray is perfectly even, and I never have a problem with large droplets of product sticking to my face. I've tried other setting sprays, and I keep going back to this one.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.