BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

WHITNEY T.
Newberg
This is the only makeup setting spray I will use. I have dry skin and sometimes when I apply my makeup it can look caked on, but when I use this setting spray it helps so much to get rid of the caked on look and just blends everything together seamlessly. It also keeps my makeup looking great all day long.
Trista K.
Penngrove
Where do I start, first off I love this product!!! It is really refreshing on your face and lightweight and helps keep my face moisturized and keeps my makeup still and gives a good finish to it, not as much matte but natural. I would definitely buy this product again because I am in love with it!!!
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about this setting spray when I picked it up but I was happily surprised. It was my very first setting spray.

Since then I have tried many MANY other setting sprays and nothing has come close to the results I get from this one! I think other sprays really made me appreciate this one more because they could never do as good as a job.

Ever since it is a staple in my makeup routine. I always have a bottle in my vanity!
Keyshla D.
Kansas city , KS
I absolutely love this settigbspray for when I want a dewy natural look which isn't a lot because I have an oily face so I generally tend to go towards things that make me more matte. Nonetheless sometimes I don't want to look so heavy so this is definitely my go to because it makes me look dewy without looking oily!
Kayla B.
Kent, OH
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray! My cheer squad uses it before competitions and our makeup doesn't smudge all day long! I have pretty oily skin throughout the day but this product helps to hide the shine, especially when matched with a matte foundation. I purchased this at Sephora for $30. While it was expensive, it's worth it!!
Marie K.
Well, a setting spray that finally keeps the make up in place, makes it look even better (it saved my make up several times, I mean we all sometimes have a bad skin day) and it makes your make up stay on all night. (Good job urban decay, finally a product that actually does what the name says.) Is it the best setting spray ever? Probably. Is it for all skin types? I would say yes. I have combination skin and my mother has very sensetive to dry skin and we do both use it.
All in all- a great product.
Laura J.
Winchester
Urban Decays~All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is the best setting spray I have ever used! It's very light, and natural. Once sprayed, it just takes a few seconds, and it's dry. It doesn't make your makeup run, and it doesn't make your makeup look any different. I will always buy this brand of setting spray!
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
Setting spray is a very important step to take when you'e doing your make up and for me, I can't change my urban decay setting spray. I love it so much, it helps my make up stay in all day long and all night long. I absolutely love Urban Decay more than anything, it is one of my favorite make up brands. Great quality, great colors of lipsticks, eyeshadow, blushes, everything. It's definitely the best decision you could ever make.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
BEST setting spray for long lasting makeup. I have tested this and it honestly does make a difference on how long my makeup lasts, (especially foundation/eyeshadow). There's not really a smell to it but it really does keep my makeup on all day with my oily skin! Would repurchase and recommend! Other days when I don't use this setting spray, I notice that my highlight/eyeshadow wears off but when I do use this, it makes a world of difference.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is one of my holy grail products, whether I'm trying to make my makeup last through class or a night out. Just a couple of spritzes over top of your makeup provides a noticeable increase in the amount of time that your makeup lasts. Also, the mist feels refreshing on your face and gives you a boost of good vibes before you leave the house on your way out!! :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.