BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Bobi M.
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I don't know what kind of magic they put in this bottle, but it is amazing. It's like the icing on the cake! It just makes everything blend together perfectly and it has the finest mist of all the setting sprays I've used.
Veronica K.
Woodland, CA
One of my favorite setting sprays! It makes your makeup last all day which is amazing! it's very lightweight & doesn't add on more weight to your face with the makeup. It's great for all skin types. I currently have the travel one but I will definitely buy the full size!
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
I really like this setting spray. I know it is a cult classic, however I
am not 100% convinced setting sprays do much to prolong your makeup.
BUT this one is the best I've tried. However the sprayer on my bottle is
kind of messed up so I never really get even coverage, because I don't
want to spray so much that I waste product because this stuff is not too
cheap.
Diane M.
Russellville, AR
This product is perfect if you want your makeup to last all day. It's easy to use and dries fairly quickly. I've used urban decay all nighter setting spray to set my makeup and it lasted all day while working a community relations event out in  hot Arkansas summer weather and my makeup did not budge. It is well worth it if you will be out all day/night.
Monika T.
Norwalk, CA
I wanted to test out if this spray actually made a difference. I usually go to school from 10am-5pm. One day, I would use the spray and come home and my make up was still looking good. Another day, I didn't use the spray and I saw that my make up had separated and that a lot of it had came off. Ever since that day, there hasn't been a single day that I have not used this.
Emily R.
Guston, KY
The All Nighter setting spray does a good job. I mainly use this product to make sure my finishing powder does not look cakey or noticeable. The spray doe snot displace the makeup underneath, but I can't say that it does much for the lasting power of my products.
Mandi A.
Centreville, VA
I love to wear this setting spray when I have heavier foundation on. It instantly eliminates any cakey-ness and I think it does help my makeup last longer. It is a bit pricey otherwise I would repurchase again. I buy this at sephora. I also like the spray, it doesn't spray big droplets, very vaporized.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
My all time favorite makeup setting spray of all times. Helps the makeup last long hours, stays put. The mist hits your face very delicately, plus it helps your makeup blend into your skin and fix any extra powders you may have applied. The scent is delightful, which is a big plus for me!
Zoe B.
Cambridge, MA
Used this all through my sorority's formal recruitment and my makeup stayed all all day! For me it is a little shiny when it goes on initially but it dries matte. Not as moisturizing as some other setting sprays but the longevity definitely makes up for it.
Macy Y.
Brownstown, IN
This setting spray is one of my favorites! My makeup never seemed to budge once I used this. I applied it both, before and after my makeup, because that the kind of person I am. When I do my face at 5 in the morning it needs to stay put well into 6 in the evening and it did. I would recommend this to anyone, and I just ordered another bottle a few days ago!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.