BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Selvi Q.
Glendale, AZ
I've tried many setting sprays and I always go back to this one. It's tried and true for me. I have very oily skin and even my matte makeup slips off my face after a couple hours of wear. I constantly reapply this setting spray because of my oily skin, not because it's a bad product, and I love how it makes my makeup look and last! Added tip: If you like even longer wear, apply to your face before and after you're done with your makeup
Brittany C.
Pulaski, VA
I’ve used several setting sprays, but this by far is the best one yet. If you haven’t tried it, you definitely need to. This spray helps me keep my makeup on all day and keeps it from running. I shake the bottle before using and spritz a couple times. It is on the expensive side, but you’re definitely paying for what you get. I bought mine from Ulta.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
I absolutely love this setting spray. It's by far one of my favorites on the market. I think it's good for combination skin personally, no matter what happens once you spray your face with this stuff your makeup isn't going anywhere. It doesn't make my face more oily and I feel more hydrated once I put it on.
Danielle M.
Groveland, FL
Oh my.. Where do I begin with this beauty? I have to say this is a beauty product that has stayed in my colletion ride or die since day 1. Many things have gone but this is always here to stay.

My make-up might look cakey and I spray this and BAM its complete. It makes everything melt into the skin and look natural. It never fails me my make-up looks flawless for hours and I know this product is my secret weapon.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love this setting spray, but I have the original packaging. I set my make up in the morning before leaving the house and don't have to worry about any touch ups through out the day. I have normal skin and it can be very sensitive at times, but it works great and I haven't had any problems.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Love this setting spray. It feels great on your face on a hot day! And if you even spray it all over your face your make up stays in place until the next day! I use this alot for weddings and nights out on the town. It doesn't have a nasty smell. The price can be pricey but sometimes you an get them on sale at ULTA.
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Oh. My. Gosh. This setting spray is everything. I received this product as a gift and my friend told me it would change my life. It sure did! I do my normal makeup routine and then spray this setting spray in an 'x' and 't' formation on my face. It holds up for a night of dancing and drinking with friends great!!! I get compliments the next morning (if I don't wash my face :/) for how well my makeup has stayed on. Best setting spray
Liz R.
I've tried about six different setting sprays and I still come back to this one! When I'm on a budget, I'll reach for a wet n wild spray, which works fine, but I really can't find a spray that holds my makeup down like this one! Some sprays break my foundation up and it looks patchy, or when it dries, it's sticky. However UD did a great job creating this spray! LOVE it!
Julie S.
I have been using this setting spray for the past few weeks and I can say that I have been impressed! It truly does provide a great hold. I could see the difference clearly even after 14 hours of wear. My foundation had not dissapated over time, and I was still looking fresh. It has a light scent, and wasn't too sticky after applying. It worked very well for my dry and sensitive skin as well. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
Setting spray is a very important step to take when you'e doing your make up and for me, I can't change my urban decay setting spray. I love it so much, it helps my make up stay in all day long and all night long. I absolutely love Urban Decay more than anything, it is one of my favorite make up brands. Great quality, great colors of lipsticks, eyeshadow, blushes, everything. It's definitely the best decision you could ever make.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.