BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor W.
Jacksonville, FL
Such a life saver. I suffer from very oily skin and this product is the only thing that can keep my makeup in place for hours and hours. It is easy to apply and dries quickly. It is a little expensive but totally worth every single penny. Definitely recommend!
Kennedy S.
Danville, KY
I have no complaints with this product. It makes my make up last all day/all night. It leaves your skin with a beautiful, natural finish and does not leave splotches from getting your face wet. It does not take long to dry down and the way it mists is perfect - not too light and not too heavy. I recommend this to anyone who is interested in a higher end setting spray!
Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
Does exactly what it says! I will never forget the time a client told me she went to Vegas and was so drunk she passed out face first and when she woke up all her makeup was the same because she used this product. Whether or not that is completely true, I do use it on almost every client and have had zero complaints. It's a great product for holding on your makeup!
Azadeh V.
Keeps my skin hydrated in the winter, and never lets me get oily in the summer. Just two sprays goes a long way! My make up stays in place ALL DAY no matter the weather conditions. Plus it smells good! It's light too so your skin never feels too caked or heavy.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars is the smell. Seriously idk how to place it but I can't get over the smell. It's very chemical to me.
Having said that the product size is amazing ! You seriously get your money's worth. When I run out I will definitely purchase again just because I know it's gonna last me at least 6 months. It feels like a total steal and it seriously LOCKS that powder in. I can hug my boyfriend in a black shirt and not worry.
Holly A.
Crown Point, IN
A lot of people swear by the All-Nighter setting spray, & I can understand why. This product offers great staying power to make your look last throughout the day. My only issue is that my face can get oily, & that can make my makeup move despite setting with the spray. All-nighter works best when I use it in coordination with another mattifying setting spray. This gets me the perfect combination of matte skin & makeup that lasts.
Shadya M.
Setting spray is setting spray, whether it be NYX or L'oréal or Urban Decay they all should do the same and typically they have, i bought the travel size of this to try it out but it was the price of a full size l'oréal and at the end of the day i prefer my l'oréal
Adrianna G.
I know this is such a popular setting spray & Ive used it for a long time but my most recent purchase of it has disappointed me a little. It keeps my makeup on all day but this one had an unpleasant smell on contact & thankfully didn't make my face smell bad but it smelled expired & I couldn't possibly understand why it was even on the sephora selves if it was old?
Randi I.
Evansville, IN
Still one of my go-to setting sprays to this day. I have combination skin and even after a few hours, my makeup still looks very fresh. 3-4 sprays to the face should do the trick. Every time I have ran out, I bought it again. I used to work in a bakery where I would sweat, a lot, and my makeup never wore off, ever ran and always stayed perfect. I'm ready to setting powder, but UD allnighter will always be in my makeup bag.
Rebecca B.
This spray is great it helps my make up last all day. Its lightweight and easy to use. It adds moisture to my face and sets my make up for a day and night out. It has a good smell doesn't smell like chemicals i would buy again when my runs out and would keep rebuying this is the best setting spray that i have used.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.