BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dania C.
Apple valley
I love the setting spray it is my second favorite next to the Mac And it is super lightweight I love everything about it even the packaging is super cute it keeps my make up mostly in place but I would buy it again
Diana C.
Paterson, NJ
One of the greatest spray 😍 set your make up to 100, no worries about oily, highly recommend it. This spray is very very very good, your make up stay nice all day!
Amanda N.
Lawton, OK
This product is a game changer. Your make up with seriously look fresh at the end of the day with this. I will look like you have just applied your make up all day
Frankie L.
Philadelphia , PA
I thought the Kat Von Dee lock it spray did wonders for me! This urban decay all night really helped keep my makeup in tack all night and it kept my T-Zone from oil build up. I love it
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
This is a great setting spray, and does it's job well. I usually only use this on special occasions when I go all out with my makeup, since it is a little pricier.
Jordan Y.
Brooklyn
My makeup lasts all night when i spray this on! Im obsessed with this stuff! Perfect for when you know youre going to be wearing your makeup for a long time frame!
Tina H.
Knightdale, NC
I used to use this before the de-slick but then I tried the de-slick and I never went back. Not because it was bad but because I think they are extremely similar.
Mariah E.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray is my favorite! Keeps my makeup from sliding through out the long days and it’s super lightweight! It’s also odor free which is a big thing! It’s gold!
Nicole D.
United States
I have tried this product many times due to the hype around it but I just don't agree. It doesn't help my makeup stay on at all nor does it give me a nice finish.
izzy c.
Flower Mound
Urban Decay has one of the best setting sprays of all time. It makes my make up stay on all day long, it’s super refreshing! I would continue to buy this product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.