BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erin B.
Greensboro
Maybe it’s because I don’t wear heavy face makeup, but I don’t notice much of a difference when I use this versus when I don’t. It just makes my face feel Oilier
🌸Kallies W.
Richmond va
I recently brought this product at Ultra Beauty and I’m in love. It has a Matte finish which I was looking to obtain. I don’t have any cons on the product.
Fiona G.
Love this product ! Packaging is decent and a little of this goes a long way. I buy them maybe every 10-12 weeks . That’s how long it last . Totally worth the splurge !!
Mabel M.
New Haven
I use this every time I do my full face. I leaves no sticky feeling and gives a matte finish. I have no complains and it's helped my foundation stop marking those annoying lines around my mouth area which I was sooo happy about.
Marie A.
Valley, NE
omg this stuff is amazing. I could wear my makeup for 2-3 days if I wanted to. Really helps the makeup to stay on my face where it belongs. Will buy again.  Super lightweight.
Ana O.
The urban decay All nighter setting spray is my ultimate favorite one. It locks and place your makeup really well. It leaves my makeup looking fresh and clean all day. I would totally buy this again and again.
Cass S.
I'll keep this review simple - I'm a loyal fan of Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray. For my combination skin (oily in some areas, dry in others), I prefer to use their De-Slick Oil Control version. After I finish applying my makeup, I spritz my face at arm's length with UD's Setting Spray, making sure to get all of my face, not only my foundation'ed face, but my eye makeup as well. Just a few sprays before heading out for the night keeps my makeup both looking fresh and held in place - I can enjoy my night out knowing my eyeliner is staying in place, my brows won't smudge, and my foundation won't be betraying me anytime soon. Simple enough, this is a must-have product, whether you're just starting out or a makeup pro. Two thumbs up, would (and have, many times) recommend this product!
Tali L.
atlanta
I really like this setting spray and it feels very nice after putting on a full face of makeup. It helps lock my makeup for the day. The only
Problem was the intense alcohol smell.
Ali V.
Buffalo, NY
Does what it says makes your makeup last all night. Love how it melts into the skin and really helps make your makeup look airbrushed and takes Away that powdery look
Kali M.
Bloomsburg, PA
One of the best setting sprays out there. I used this for prom, where its hot and sweaty, and my makeup never budged. My eyeshadow was perfect and my foundation stayed on! Love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.