BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Audrey B.
This makes all the powders I beat onto my mug just melt into my skin. I’ve started spraying in between certain steps, and of course, at the end - after applying my final touches.

While I love and recommend this product, sadly, I have to replace it. I have a regular sized bottle, a deluxe sample and a travel sized bottle... but because of my allergy to propylene glycol, I can no longer use. But real talk, if I’m in a bind - and I run out of my current setting spray - I’m definitely turning to the travel sized bottle of my all-nighter.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Never disturbs my makeup and in combo with a givenchy setting powder my makeup lasts much longer than it used to. Only tip is to wait until after you spray this to apply mascara, as sometimes it caused mine to run. I think the price is good and the bottle should last you awhile. Only con is that the spray doesn’t come out completely perfect. If it were a bit more misty it would be a bit easier to get an even spray all over the face but that’s me being nit-picky
Caitlin W.
Morganville, NJ
This is one of my favorite settings sprays. When im out or even during a really hot day and im sweating, it always makes my makeup stay on! It has a light, but nice, scent and feels really refreshing when i spray it on.
Amanda Q.
I do think think this product is cooling temporarily, also helps make set longer. Now the reason behind the three rating is because of the ingredients nothing really beneficial to skin, can actually sensitize skin or cause irritation but unfortunately a lot of setting sprays, and primers from lines do that unfortunately. Just a few of those that do not. But if that's something your not too concerned about then yes this does help set your makeup.
Erin M.
Lititz, PA
Urban Decay All-Nighter is my favorite setting spray by far. The spray goes on effortlessly and does not leave your face feeling wet. For a night out, you can apply it when you're getting ready, go to a very humid place, sleep on it, and you'll still wake up with a 'fresh' face of makeup. I find the All-Nighter setting spray to be an incredible money saver in the long run because I don't feel as though I need to reapply in the middle of the night!
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Im not too pick about setting spray but this ones really nice. Its refreshing and holds my makeup in nearly all day. Its a bit pricey but its a lot easier to spray then the other sprays I've tried. Theres nothing bad about it, but nothing special about it. I bought it for homecoming one year at Ulta and it lasted all night!
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This setting spray is really good, My face gets pretty oily and sometimes my makeup is gone by the end of the day but I think this makes a huge difference and makes my skin and makeup still look great after a long day at work
Erica M.
This spray really makes my makeup last all day and night! It is a matte/natural finish and easy to use. I use 4 sprays on my face and go in a diagonal criss-cross motion to be sure to cover my entire face. Seems to be unscented (old formula), but will definitely be trying the new formula once my current bottle is empty!
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
Great setting spray! I've used this spray for over five years. It holds my makeup in place no matter what the weather is doing. Humidity doesn't stand a chance with this on. Even pool water slid right off. Nothing can stop you with this setting spray on. I've bought several bottles and will continue to use this product!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
What a great product. It works amazingly at helping my face stay fresh looking all day. It does not feel sticky or oily after use. I love that I only need a spritz to last all day long. It is a product that will last a long time even with daily use. It is totally worth it. I highly recommend this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.